[Q] Why my Note 3 camera so so bad?

Search This thread

sakura masaki

Feb 13, 2014
Tokyo
Ok so one of the main reason im buying the Note 3 is the "camera quality" after read all the comments of how good the note 3 camera is but for some reason the camera isnt as good as i expected , my mum s3 camera even better than mine! all the picture i takes look really grainy and almost as if it has a filters applied to it make it look like brushstrokes. i wonder if anyone on the same boat and how can i solve this ? flashing difference firmware ?

Reactions: lifeisandroid1

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
Ok so one of the main reason im buying the Note 3 is the "camera quality" after read all the comments of how good the note 3 camera is but for some reason the camera isnt as good as i expected , my mum s3 camera even better than mine! all the picture i takes look really grainy and almost as if it has a filters applied to it make it look like brushstrokes. i wonder if anyone on the same boat and how can i solve this ? flashing difference firmware ?
Make sure there is a protection plastic film u have removed from camera lense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disable the "intelligent stabilsation" feature and/or try a different app. Usually Camera FV-5 works fine.