IMEI number is zeros

Search This thread

simonshuf

Jan 8, 2014
i flashed the egypt tom to my grand after that the IMEI number is zeros and i cant mack calls or sms or anything
plzzzzzz help

Mar 25, 2011
the solution my friend is having somewhere saved in a backup the EFS folder, but you NEED TO find some tutorial on how to get that file or the folder as you have damaged IMEI The IMEI is in that folder, EFS ... system that is ... but I can not help and forgive my English

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
i flashed the egypt tom to my grand after that the IMEI number is zeros and i cant mack calls or sms or anything
plzzzzzz help

This basically means you have corrupted the EFS partition of your phone. This can only be fixed in two ways:
1. Like @johntheredimid mentioned, you need to restore the backup (if you took a backup) of your EFS partition before it was corrupted. The method for restore can be found here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2420902

2. If you didn't take a backup, you need to take your phone to a service center and ask them to fix it for you. Would probably have to have your board replaced. So you should install your country's firmware and unroot properly before taking it there. Unrooting methods can be found in the general section.

P

Pavan1foru

have the same problem and install android 4.1.2 the IEMI come back and i install new update for android 4.2.2 for other country version and the mobile come back :D
so u flashed older firmwares via Odin.... to get back IMEI :good:
will u please tell which firmware version you have installed for android 4.1.2 :confused:
as there are many firmwares available .....or else please provide a sammobile link :)