Android 4.3 "your internet connection is unstable"

Search This thread

dave1977nj

Aug 24, 2010
I have a AT&T S III on Android 4.3 Stock.
I keep getting "your internet connection is unstable" :mad: on my WiFi & anywhere I can get a WiFi signal. The signal strength is full and the issue still persists. I have tried wiping the cache partition, clearing the app cache on WiFi Direct and WiFi Direct share. Also unchecked "Auto Network Switch" in WiFi settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

jack man

Nov 8, 2009
I don't know what a solution to this problem is but when I first got my S3 back in August it did that for about a month then just stopped and I never saw it again. In March I had a warranty exchange because my screen went black and the new one started doing it, too. Again, it did it for about a month, then it just stopped. have you recently replaced it or done a factory reset? Just an idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help for a direct solution.

david240894

Aug 28, 2013
Hi evertbody?
Its possible to downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.1 in the i747?
Sorry for write here :)

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 mediante Tapatalk

SMMOG

Apr 28, 2014
I don't know what a solution to this problem is but when I first got my S3 back in August it did that for about a month then just stopped and I never saw it again. In March I had a warranty exchange because my screen went black and the new one started doing it, too. Again, it did it for about a month, then it just stopped. have you recently replaced it or done a factory reset? Just an idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help for a direct solution.

I had that too, and I think the easy fix is when the notification pop's up saying "go to settings.....blah blah......" Hit the don't ask again radio button, then OK. When I did that it never showed up again. Hope this helps.