Boost Mobile "Assisted Dialing Error"

Search This thread

highspeedfelon

Jun 3, 2014
For the past month or more my phone which is the xt1031 from Boost Mobile has been getting an "Assisted dialing error" and under that I guess is the reason which is "invalid mobile country code". I have had this phone for a few months now and at first it worked perfectly but now its getting this error, missing calls, and sometimes apps claim there is no data connection when there is. What I am wondering is if anyone else has had this issue and maybe fixed it.

My phone has the bootloader unlocked and is rooted so if that can help lead to finding the cause of my issues I am willing to try nearly anything. So far I have tried returning my phone to stock by removing root and relocking the bootloader then doing a full restore of the phone. That seems to work for a little while but I kind of think that when it updates a app on the phone the issue comes back. I think its one of the stock apps thats causing the issue because after the restore it worked fine and I left it stock for a while and I am thinking that one of the newer version of an app is the cause.

So what I am asking is if anyone has had this issue and/or a way for me to find out what is happening when the error occurs.

Reactions: Guccithaglacier

highspeedfelon

Jun 3, 2014
No one?

Has no one else had this issue or know of a way to figure out what is actually going on? On Republic Wireless people are reporting the same issue so I know its not just my phone. Is there no way to monitor everything happening on the phone so I can maybe see what's actually being done when the error starts.

Well I am getting a free replacement phone so this thread can be closed. I hate being a bad sport but seeing how no one even attempted to help me or give any sort of advice I will keep all the details of how I got the phone replaced after I had unlocked the bootloader (I did not hide this fact from them) and had done other software modifications (also did not hide this fact). I will also keep to myself the details about the 4.4.3 update for Boost Mobile phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guccithaglacier

Guccithaglacier

Jul 22, 2014
I am getting that message too

It just randomly pops up, I've turned the feature off and on, results the same regardless off setting. I'm not rooted stock brand new boost moto g. I haven't encountered any issues because of it per say other than that message constantly popping up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For the past month or more my phone which is the xt1031 from Boost Mobile has been getting an "Assisted dialing error" and under that I guess is the reason which is "invalid mobile country code". I have had this phone for a few months now and at first it worked perfectly but now its getting this error, missing calls, and sometimes apps claim there is no data connection when there is. What I am wondering is if anyone else has had this issue and maybe fixed it.

My phone has the bootloader unlocked and is rooted so if that can help lead to finding the cause of my issues I am willing to try nearly anything. So far I have tried returning my phone to stock by removing root and relocking the bootloader then doing a full restore of the phone. That seems to work for a little while but I kind of think that when it updates a app on the phone the issue comes back. I think its one of the stock apps thats causing the issue because after the restore it worked fine and I left it stock for a while and I am thinking that one of the newer version of an app is the cause.

So what I am asking is if anyone has had this issue and/or a way for me to find out what is happening when the error occurs.
    No one?

Has no one else had this issue or know of a way to figure out what is actually going on? On Republic Wireless people are reporting the same issue so I know its not just my phone. Is there no way to monitor everything happening on the phone so I can maybe see what's actually being done when the error starts.

Well I am getting a free replacement phone so this thread can be closed. I hate being a bad sport but seeing how no one even attempted to help me or give any sort of advice I will keep all the details of how I got the phone replaced after I had unlocked the bootloader (I did not hide this fact from them) and had done other software modifications (also did not hide this fact). I will also keep to myself the details about the 4.4.3 update for Boost Mobile phones.