JB

Search This thread

yahyanael

Oct 11, 2013
amman
hi guys ... I'm searching for the stock Samsung JB 4.3 video player .. need some help with this because i cant find it on the internet

THANKS ALOT

toshal_tambave

Feb 7, 2013
Mumbai
hi guys ... I'm searching for the stock Samsung JB 4.3 video player .. need some help with this because i cant find it on the internet

THANKS ALOT

You Can find it in any Touchwiz based rom .....Extract the zip and navigate to system/app and search for secvideoplayer.apk

Copy it into the same location of your ROM and set permissions rw-r--r-- . This is valid for all sys apks for ur future.

Now ive uploaded it for you. Extract the Zip and Follow above instructions

Attachments

• Video.7z
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: yahyanael

yahyanael

Oct 11, 2013
amman
You Can find it in any Touchwiz based rom .....Extract the zip and navigate to system/app and search for secvideoplayer.apk

Copy it into the same location of your ROM and set permissions rw-r--r-- . This is valid for all sys apks for ur future.

i have 2 rom.zip files but they dont cantain the app ... :eek: anyways
thanks bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THANKS ALOT

i have 2 rom.zip files but they dont cantain the app ... :eek: anyways
    thanks bro

Stock Touchwiz Roms Will always have those files unless its a heavily debloated Rom :p