Tasker integration for Themer ZW

Search This thread

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
I've read some conflicting information on this and just wondering what the current state is.

Is the only way to get Tasker integration for a Zooper Widget through ZW Pro?

If that is the current state is Themer ZW still planned to receive the same ability?

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
Themer ZW is like ZWpro without the ability to make apk's but also normal Zooper works with Tasker. All actual versions of Zooper do.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
no dice. I reinstalled Themer but still no plugin in Tasker. Should I install the regular ZW from the market to get the plugin or should it just be installed by Themer?

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
Here is a theme i use with a whatsapp and k9-mail count.
Both are Tasker Variables.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400101696179.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400101696179.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: kpirnie

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
I've tried re-installing themer and tasker multiple times with reboots and etc. I still don't find any method to handle tasker variables with the ZW built in to themer.

Any other suggestions/steps?

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
So should I just keep uninstalling and reinstalling Themer until I get a Zooper plugin in Tasker?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
So should I just keep uninstalling and reinstalling Themer until I get a Zooper plugin in Tasker?

Hi genei.09,

We've just tried replicating a Tasker variable in both Themer Zooper Widget as well as Zooper Widget Pro, and both produced the same, functional result. Could you possibly send us screenshots of the Themer Zooper Widget part, we might be able to see what's causing this issue.

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
The problem is that I don't have a plugin inside tasker to set the variable. Do I need to install regular ZW or ZW Pro to get the plugin?

Hi genei.09,

We've just tried replicating a Tasker variable in both Themer Zooper Widget as well as Zooper Widget Pro, and both produced the same, functional result. Could you possibly send us screenshots of the Themer Zooper Widget part, we might be able to see what's causing this issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a theme i use with a whatsapp and k9-mail count.
    Both are Tasker Variables.