Installing apk problem

Search This thread

soul1

Dec 10, 2012
Rome
Hi guys, i need some help. On my Nexus 7 2013 i can't install all the apks. Sometimes, when i try to install an apk appears this : "app not installed". It happens sometimes, not with all apks and i don't know how to solve.
Thanks!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

soul1

Dec 10, 2012
Rome
Have you gone into settings > more > security, and checked Unknown sources?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes man, i did. I don't know why happens this, it makes me nervous! It starts to install the app and then it stops.

Last edited:

wantabe

Mar 8, 2011
Colorado Springs
Yes man, i did. I don't know why happens this, it makes me nervous! It starts to install the app and then it stops.

If you are trying to sideload an app to update an existing one the signatures don't match up. If it's an entirely new app then it wasn't signed correctly I would think or it just won't work on this particular device, it happens but not often. You never mentioned any specific app so just conjecture on my part.

soul1

Dec 10, 2012
Rome
It happens randomly, thats why i dont know how to explains this. It happens with apk of games, apps.

Rahul721

Feb 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi guys, i need some help. On my Nexus 7 2013 i can't install all the apks. Sometimes, when i try to install an apk appears this : "app not installed". It happens sometimes, not with all apks and i don't know how to solve.
Thanks!

Most likely because ART is turned on, is it? Switch to dalvik.

soul1

Dec 10, 2012
Rome
I'm gonna try, thanks!

Edit : same problem. I have tried to delete all others profile on the tablet but nothing.
It says the same thing : app not installed.
Please :(

Last edited: