Search This thread

kwahomba

Feb 3, 2011

PMDColeslaw

Dec 3, 2008
Memphis
i was just wondering if there was goin to be a pure aosp version or is it always gona be cm7? i just want more system mem available

I believe aosp originaly said that he would create a pure aosp build once the CM7 was stable. I use firerats mod and have massive space left over and 140 apps installed (not a2sd)

aospMod froyo is faster but not so much that you miss it more that GB.

Pyr0TeK

Mar 11, 2010
Isle of Android
Anyone had issues with uploading pics to Facebook? If I take a pic and try to send it to FB through Gallery, it takes FOREVER if it ever finishes at all. Sometimes it just hangs in my notification screen with a certain percentage and never goes away, and I can't remove unless I reboot. AOSP v9.9.9.2 did this pretty quickly with no issues. Just thought I'd ask.

Attachments

• upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

stayclean

Jul 13, 2010
Anyone had issues with uploading pics to Facebook? If I take a pic and try to send it to FB through Gallery, it takes FOREVER if it ever finishes at all. Sometimes it just hangs in my notification screen with a certain percentage and never goes away, and I can't remove unless I reboot. AOSP v9.9.9.2 did this pretty quickly with no issues. Just thought I'd ask.

Works fine for me.

noskoviak

XDA Portal Team
Oct 24, 2010
Eau Claire, WI
I use auto killer its not a task killer but it apparently enhances the existing memory system. Requires root access... it seems to work.. if anyone know whether this auto killer is golden or just BS please let me know.

Sent from my HTC Hero CDMA using XDA App

cuatillo1

Apr 15, 2010
I tried I flashed the gapps again and still gmail and YouTube FCs me :( do I have to redownload the gapps..?

Tibedabeeto

Apr 15, 2010
Orlando
http://romrepo.info/wiki/index.php?title=Update_to_openGLES_1.1

Did you do this? They didn't work for me with this build until I did.
I just tried that and same thing. I did flash [Tweaked] Build.prop v0.7 (2/3/11), does that make it not work? I noticed that the lines it wanted me to add after copying over the new opengles were alredy in the build.prop. Also the "dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit" says "dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast". Any ideas, should I reflash the rom and not flash kifno file? THanks

Coolaaron88

I tried using the firerats and I ended up not being able to download anything from the market. I even did it again and had the same issue.

Also still having GPS locking on and then dropping out for long periods of time issue. Any fixes for that or the prior problem? Please the thank you

R

ranger61878

I tried using the firerats and I ended up not being able to download anything from the market. I even did it again and had the same issue.

Also still having GPS locking on and then dropping out for long periods of time issue. Any fixes for that or the prior problem? Please the thank you
Drove 9.5 hours today and used GPS the entire time with no issues. No drops, locked on right away. GPS in the build itself works fine. Did you load over a previous build? If you did, that would be my only guess as to the problem.

-- Sent from my Sprint Super Hero --

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aBGH3.png
    pjJo2.png
    YUdXp.png
    pNATR.png
    oYe53.png
    5Swi6.png
    PQW3e.png
    1W5Bm.png
    9wYtk.png
    nnok0.png
    oIxgu.png
    Fntz4.png

MD5:
    gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip
    MD5: 4cbe712c0bde778fb7f2d32d32b57dd8

MD5:
    [GPL] Kernel Source

HOWTO Logcat
    Code:
    [CENTER][B][U]PC via ADB:[/U][/B]
    adb logcat > /path/logcat.txt
    ctrl+c

[B][U]Phone via Terminal emulator:[/U][/B]
    logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt 
    press the trackball (for ctrl) and c to end the output.[/CENTER]
    ]​
    if your market isn't downloading correctly donate all your money to s0be ;P!

He is the man and fixed it.

Here is the s0be's fix

1. adb shell
    2. su
    3. mkdir /cache/download
    4. chown system:cache /cache/download
    5. chmod ug+rwx /cache/download
    6. chmod a+x /cache/download

Then the market should download.

Added to the WIKI under Gapps Info. :D:D:D
    working on it fellas :D

Re4gk.png
    ladies and gents 3/08 is up let me know if its any quicker if not i have a few other tricks up my sleeve to try dont know why but i just refuse to give up on the heroC :eek:
    links up fellas enjoy ;)