[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser

Search This thread

awesomeandroid

Nov 25, 2010
Butterworth
Yup. It works for me.

yeap I just replied one post before you haha :D. Saying,

Working great, love the black theme + minimalistic icons + Apex Launcher ( replaced my love for Nova :p), but it still break the camera, switching to video mode force closes the application.

Oh check ur video mode in camera, does it force closes? I fixed mine already :).

alysiper

Aug 24, 2010
Bucharest
i've installed the 4.8 version over the AOKP build 27, and the minimalist icon pack and now i had 2 issues:
1. talk apk is not running (but is located in /system/app)
2. every time i reboot the phone the jappanese keyboard is set to default and i had to install the latinIME.apk .
How to fix this issues :)

gnlcp

Oct 1, 2009
i've installed the 4.8 version over the AOKP build 27, and the minimalist icon pack and now i had 2 issues:
1. talk apk is not running (but is located in /system/app)
2. every time i reboot the phone the jappanese keyboard is set to default and i had to install the latinIME.apk .
How to fix this issues :)
I have the same problem (number 2) u experienced.. Japanese keyboard is set to default and I can't change it..
How do I fix it?

gnlcp

Oct 1, 2009
What I did was extract the camera app from AOKP B27-3 zip and replace it. worked for me :D.
Yes, I did exactly the same.. I extracted camera.apk from okp_galaxysmtd_build-27-3 and with root explorer moved to system/app overwriting the previous camera.apk.. reboot, then installed the apk from system/app and now camera correctly works without any FC.. great.. ;)
Now I can enjoy black theme without any problem ;)

awesomeandroid

Nov 25, 2010
Butterworth
I've installed on my device the build 27 but i've see talking about AOKP b27-3.
It's the same, it's different?
From where i can download this rom?

u can take it from b27-3 or b27-2, it doesnt matter. Somebody before this post had explained how u can do it :D. And oh yeah b27-3 is at the OP. Always check the last page if not the OP :D

Last edited:

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
Found a funny bug. When I was going to set a birthday date in contacts, the "Ok" button shows that (see attachment).

And can someone tells me how to make the genie widget for weather shows forecast weather for the next 4 days like on the OP? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-06-09-01-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-06-09-01-14.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 127

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com
Found a funny bug. When I was going to set a birthday date in contacts, the "Ok" button shows that (see attachment).

And can someone tells me how to make the genie widget for weather shows forecast weather for the next 4 days like on the OP? Thank you in advance.

It's a bug due to text color changing, but i can't do anything about it.

The widget is Beautiful Widgets weather with SimpleSoid theme

hello guys know if this works on the work of Roma AOKP Bhuvan goyal? thank you very much:):):)

Probably, try it. If it does not work flash the backup created by this theme

Reactions: Kocai
G

GuestD0005

did I missed an update ??? ;-)

*****://evermind.at/razer/blackinfinitum/download2.php?f=black_infinitum_v4.9.zip

otorrisi

Jan 4, 2012
bogota
Razer, thank you for your wonderful work, delightful. I'm using the 4.6 version and works like a charm, but the 4.8 and 4.9, bootloops, can i help you providing you some log or anything.

I'm using 03-04-2012 CM9 nigthly, if this help.

Best Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

Fix for Contacts and Messaging app text issues
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5ge901bhqom3wvk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys​
    Black Infinitum updated to JB (still have to decide what to do about the market version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyjxvc79z44zte8
    I'll try to fix this and gtalk white on white in conversation then i'll release v2.3
    Fixed email's folder black on black text issue

Will be in 2.9
    v4.0 released, tomorrow i'll fix that framework issue