[Q] Micromax A110 android upgrade

Search This thread

vinwin06

Jan 10, 2013
Hello,

I have an MMX A110 device its has recently warranty got expired. So i want to root this device and install new android like 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 , but i am very beginner in android installation.

So can anyone explain me about the custom ROMS available for MMX a110 and how i can install it successfully.

Your help is much appreciated.

Last edited:

vinod210383

May 25, 2013
Take your busy time out

Instead opening new thread, search the forum and you will get lots of predefined SOP's (tutorials) for everything you needed.

There are lots of custom ROMs available and methods to flash it. Also methods to root your A110.

MOD : Request to close this thread, its upbringing false message. I thought new upgrade came for A110. :)

Hello,

I have an MMX A110 device its has recently warranty got expired. So i want to root this device and install new android like 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 , but i am very beginner in android installation.

So can anyone explain me about the custom ROMS available for MMX a110 and how i can install it successfully.

Reactions: vinwin06

vinwin06

Jan 10, 2013
Instead opening new thread, search the forum and you will get lots of predefined SOP's (tutorials) for everything you needed.

There are lots of custom ROMs available and methods to flash it. Also methods to root your A110.

MOD : Request to close this thread, its upbringing false message. I thought new upgrade came for A110. :)

Can you please specify any one of the best ROM's means give some URl.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take your busy time out

Hello,