Updating U20i to 2.2/2.3

Search This thread

ArvidsZon

Feb 8, 2012
Sweden
Hello all, im relatively new to this forum.
What i need is an "Upgrade your U20i - For dummies", Becuase my
brother has bought a new android and he keeps brag because he has a newer verision of android than i got.
I have been trying to find some answers to my questions but instead i am just
getting more and more mind ****ed.

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
Hello all, im relatively new to this forum.
What i need is an "Upgrade your U20i - For dummies", Becuase my
brother has bought a new android and he keeps brag because he has a newer verision of android than i got.
I have been trying to find some answers to my questions but instead i am just
getting more and more mind ****ed.

mmm i believe the best update for u20i is to MiniCM7 2.1.8 + nAa - 10 Kernel from NobodyAtAll.

visit the development section of the x10 mini pro to check the rom and the kernel and download them.

i'll revert back to you with a full tutorial on how to flash your phone with an update 2.3.7 within 6 hours as eyes are around me here at work i can't stay on XDA too long!
thanks

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
Further down the guide there comes a program thats named superoneclick that has an root button, according to the guide i am not supposed put in the SD card until i have used that program

mmm look man i'll help you and write you a tutorial an easier one please do not continue now or you may brick your phone.

i'll include inside the tutorial everything you need to root and install CWM in one shot.

also remember this tutorial is only for ROMS Kernel flashing is not included but it is easy and there is a link for a very simple tutorial to unlock bootloader and install new kernel like nAa-10.

so for the moment stop what you are doing for your phone while i finish writing the document simplified.

ArvidsZon

Feb 8, 2012
Sweden
mmm look man i'll help you and write you a tutorial an easier one please do not continue now or you may brick your phone.

i'll include inside the tutorial everything you need to root and install CWM in one shot.

also remember this tutorial is only for ROMS Kernel flashing is not included but it is easy and there is a link for a very simple tutorial to unlock bootloader and install new kernel like nAa-10.

so for the moment stop what you are doing for your phone while i finish writing the document simplified.
Okay then, i'll appriciate that!

ArvidsZon

Feb 8, 2012
Sweden
There was only one option to press enter at first then you will be directed to superoneclick
Skrmklipp.png

Top Liked Posts