[Q] HELP AutoShutdown and Stuck On "Samsung GT-N700 Galaxy Note" Screen :(

Search This thread

mikedarari

Apr 30, 2014
Hello All

Last time I open my Path App and Suddenly my phone shutdown itself

Then when it was reboot, it stuck in ""Samsung GT-N700 Galaxy Note" Screen, the one that come out before the samsung loop logo

I can still open the Recovery and Download Mode

What i already do (at the end it still stuck :( )

1. I do Factory Wipe and then reboot, but still it stuck in the same screen

2. I use odin to re flash my stock rom with the same stock room, still stuck :(

My GNote was not rooted yet, all of it was stock

Please anyone help me :(

mikedarari

Apr 30, 2014
What Android version did you use? JB or ICS?
Do you get errors when flashing with Odin?

I use JB

when i flashing with odin evertyhing fine, but.. when it says "RESET" my phone is reboot, but then it still stuck :(

Odin still says "RESET" then about 5-10 minutes it become "PASS"

but still my phone is stuck

am i need flash it with other rom?

anyway i get some problem, i can open my recovery but when i press my power button it cannot select any of recovery menu. But i still can navigate wiht Volume button

Last edited:

pratzzz

Feb 13, 2014
u can open the recovey so u dont need to worry
firstly do a complete wipe of all user and system data
if u are on plilz recovery there is a option to do so in the wipe data factory reset option called "clean to install a new rom" do it
thenif u have a official jb 4.1.2 firmware flash it via odin if u want to go back to stock or there are many kk roms and customized 4.1.2 roms available here do a research and flash whatever u like

mikedarari

Apr 30, 2014
u can open the recovey so u dont need to worry
firstly do a complete wipe of all user and system data
if u are on plilz recovery there is a option to do so in the wipe data factory reset option called "clean to install a new rom" do it
thenif u have a official jb 4.1.2 firmware flash it via odin if u want to go back to stock or there are many kk roms and customized 4.1.2 roms available here do a research and flash whatever u like

I even cannot select any of sub menu in recovery :(

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw

You currently have the stock recovery, not Philz.
Go into your current recovery and go to factory reset/data wipe (use the volume up and down keys), to select it use the power button. Once you have factory reseted your device, reboot.

If that doesn't fix it then do the following:
Download any recent Philz Kernel for JB from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1901191
Copy that to your external sd card (go into recovery and connect your Note to your PC or if that doesn't work, do it through a different phone or an microsd card reader). Flash that file in the stock recovery, reboot to recovery again. Once you have philz, perform a full wipe (you should have that option in factory reset/data wipe otherwise wipe /system /preload /data). Once that is done, reflash with Odin and then again: go to the stock recovery and perform a factory reset and reboot, now it should be working.

Reactions: pratzzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What Android version did you use? JB or ICS?
    Do you get errors when flashing with Odin?

You currently have the stock recovery, not Philz.
    Go into your current recovery and go to factory reset/data wipe (use the volume up and down keys), to select it use the power button. Once you have factory reseted your device, reboot.

If that doesn't fix it then do the following:
    Download any recent Philz Kernel for JB from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1901191
    Copy that to your external sd card (go into recovery and connect your Note to your PC or if that doesn't work, do it through a different phone or an microsd card reader). Flash that file in the stock recovery, reboot to recovery again. Once you have philz, perform a full wipe (you should have that option in factory reset/data wipe otherwise wipe /system /preload /data). Once that is done, reflash with Odin and then again: go to the stock recovery and perform a factory reset and reboot, now it should be working.