Fleksy impressions

Search This thread

bendernyc

Feb 26, 2009
I'll keep it short. Even with it's faults, fleksy on the gear 2 is pretty kick a** especially living in NY. It may not seem much to have the option of typing on your wrist as opposed to typing on the smartphone but for me it's huge especially living and travelling within NYC. In my business I have my clients text me as opposed to email, it's an option that helps keep me competitive.

After one day I am appreciating (especially in a crowded subway, where media controller has been great too) to reply to text It's actually a little fun to watch fleksy turn vuysman into vitamin or cilfnia into california. I always tell folks when they see my gear 2 is what it comes down to "Does this product make my life easier?" - even before fleksy...a little bit but now that it is here even in beta yeah...it increases my productivity. Yeah I know it's not perfected but I'm thankful they released it in beta form (which still makes my life easier.)

Thank you Fleksy. You were 2 months late and I was ticked off when this wasn't at launch but like an awesome guest at a party, better late than never.

sephkateno

Oct 29, 2009
Ptolemaida
I agree with you that the watch and Fleksy app is making my life easier but since I also want to text using my native language it prety much becomes an obselete app to those that doesn't speak english or to those I want to text in Greek. :rolleyes:

ChicTek

Aug 1, 2010
I'll keep it short. Even with it's faults, fleksy on the gear 2 is pretty kick a** especially living in NY. It may not seem much to have the option of typing on your wrist as opposed to typing on the smartphone but for me it's huge especially living and travelling within NYC. In my business I have my clients text me as opposed to email, it's an option that helps keep me competitive.

After one day I am appreciating (especially in a crowded subway, where media controller has been great too) to reply to text It's actually a little fun to watch fleksy turn vuysman into vitamin or cilfnia into california. I always tell folks when they see my gear 2 is what it comes down to "Does this product make my life easier?" - even before fleksy...a little bit but now that it is here even in beta yeah...it increases my productivity. Yeah I know it's not perfected but I'm thankful they released it in beta form (which still makes my life easier.)

Thank you Fleksy. You were 2 months late and I was ticked off when this wasn't at launch but like an awesome guest at a party, better late than never.

It can only get better, but as is, I typed out a message pretty dang quick - sweet. I found your post about making contacts with "." - good idea.

I need to be able to reply FROM the text message though... hope it comes soon.
Chictek

jlopez1286

Oct 21, 2010
Orlando
same here, is there a way to set it up as a reply method?? currently i have to search through the contacts to find the msg thread.. is this how it suppose to work??

highlordkram

Nov 21, 2006
Las Vegas
same here, is there a way to set it up as a reply method?? currently i have to search through the contacts to find the msg thread.. is this how it suppose to work??

I believe they will be improving Fleksy, but I got 2 great tips from another that help with it: 1. Put it on your shortcut clock to get to it quicker. 2. Take your most called/Texted contacts and add asterisks ** to the beginning of them, so that they come to the top of the Contact list. This way you can find them quickly to get to the threads.

scrappydoo26

May 20, 2014
fleksy problema instalación

I have a problem in my S4 fleksy install gt i9500 with samy deluxe installed .... all well until after down and take the first step in installation error installation tells me I have tried everything and nothing anyone could help me with this problem ...

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
I believe they will be improving Fleksy, but I got 2 great tips from another that help with it: 1. Put it on your shortcut clock to get to it quicker. 2. Take your most called/Texted contacts and add asterisks ** to the beginning of them, so that they come to the top of the Contact list. This way you can find them quickly to get to the threads.

#2 - isn't that what "favorites" is for in the phone contacts? Even Samsung gives an option to show favorites instead of all contacts on the watch - they should do that instead of forcing people to do that workaround.

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
so, how do we add a period to a sentence? sometimes the word prediction guesses the wrong word, any way around that?

peter7

Aug 31, 2005
Space bar is Not working neither del

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
These posts gave me some ideas, so I decided to try stuff out.
I found that if you are at the end of a word and you swipe down it will cycle between different words that are similar.

If you insert a period, and then swipe down it will cycle through punctuation marks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so, how do we add a period to a sentence? sometimes the word prediction guesses the wrong word, any way around that?
    Double tap the space bar to add a period
    Double tap the space bar to add a period

Space bar is Not working neither del

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

i figured it out another way... swipe (left to right) on the center row of letters and it'll put a period. double tapping the space bar works too