[APP] SW2 Notifier.Send all of your phone notifications to the watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

robjperez

Mar 19, 2014
Madrid
Since I just flashed a 4.4 ROM, does this also work for 4.4 (4.3 and newer)?

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app

Hi!

My phone's Nexus 5 with 4.4.2 and it works without problems.

Did you enable Notification Listener service for the app again?, Probably the option is unchecked after the update and then the app do not receive any notification event.

Yo can go there directly opening SW2 Notifier and going to Settings screen and then selecting the first row.

Cheers.

maurizio53

Sep 24, 2012
Avezzano
I am using this app in pro version. Just one question: why google search notifications have no text? I read about watchify that notifies with full text all notifications from google now as they are showed in the device.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

robjperez

Mar 19, 2014
Madrid
hi!

Good news!

With the latest update from Sony, now Mod edit: Removed paid app link supports Hebrew, Arabic, Thai and some other languages!

I love how these languages looks when someone sends me a message.
It was about time to have that support in the watch, but now it's working ! :)

We've tested it and it also supports Emoji! No more "????" in your watch notifications :)

Last edited by a moderator:

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
Hi!

In the last month we developed an app to send all the notifications that your phone receives to the smartwatch2.
It uses NotificationListener Service instead of Accesibility, so it only works on Android 4.3

Personally, Accesibility permissions are very compromising for an app that only send notifications to the watch, and that's why we started developing an app using the new NotificationListener Service.

The app will grab all the text of the notification (not only the tickerText) and will send it to your phone. You can also mute some applications (i.e. PowerToggles post notifications every few seconds) and set a period of time when no notifications will be sent to your phone (ie. During the night)

The link to the app is:

We also have a Free version of the app. In this version you won't get all the text in the notification in your phone, you'll only get tickerText and you cannot set periods of "Do not disturb"

Hope you find it useful.
yes and it not working :/ thougt it would be , but no little dissapointed actually

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: layja76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

In the last month we developed an app to send all the notifications that your phone receives to the smartwatch2.
    It uses NotificationListener Service instead of Accesibility, so it only works on Android 4.3

Personally, Accesibility permissions are very compromising for an app that only send notifications to the watch, and that's why we started developing an app using the new NotificationListener Service.

The app will grab all the text of the notification (not only the tickerText) and will send it to your phone. You can also mute some applications (i.e. PowerToggles post notifications every few seconds) and set a period of time when no notifications will be sent to your phone (ie. During the night)

The link to the app is:
    Mod edit: Removed paid app link

We also have a Free version of the app. In this version you won't get all the text in the notification in your phone, you'll only get tickerText and you cannot set periods of "Do not disturb"

Hope you find it useful.
    Thanks all for using the app. It started as a personal need for us but it turns out as a useful app for everyone. We are carefuly reading the comments in order to improve the app in future versions.

There are some interesting things we'd like to comment.

A suggestion would be good to select what notifications you want upfront as opposed to case by case as they come in.

Some other users have requested this also. We'll do it for the next version.

Trying the free version. It's splendid so far. One "issue" I have is that I use Hangout and when a person sends me one message, its fine but if they send another afterwards and I didn't check the first, it comes up as 2 messages.

It would be nice if either my phone or watch could read the messages seperately but it doesn't which is a bummer. Other than that, its great!

In Free version, the text sent to the watch is shorter than the paid version, sorry. In the paid version you should read the whole hangouts notification including messages.

ok, I've bought pro version, but it is as good as annoying. After 15 minutes of working I can have over 30 messages on my watch. Offcourse I've switched off non neccesary notifications, but for example for deezer I've got triple multipled notifications. Also really annoying are 'ghost notifications'. On my phone i;ve got 0 notifications, but this app shows me some empty notifications without any message. How can I rid of that?

Thanks for the feedback, we've been noticing something similar. Android notification system is a little bit messy. Sometimes, the notification service notifies the app saying, "hey there is a new notification posted", but it is not. Filtering these notifications out without affecting some others is not so easy as it should be. We are working on that in order to provide a better experience.
    Hi!

The link to the app is:

Hope you find it useful.
    yes and it not working :/ thougt it would be , but no little dissapointed actually