Diamond Pouch PO S390 are in stock now

Search This thread

ceevee369

Jan 30, 2007
Residing in Manila
what a shame ... i expected some sort of automatic release system ... bleh :mad:

Sure it is the same "brand" as we do all know youtube clip showed indeed an automatic release spring (or the clip was manipulated pretending you push on the top and it pops out)

Expansys might provide OEM -ODM look-a-like models maybe?

Ok, anyway thanks for letting me understand it is rather a farce...
I need a polisher anyway as I scratched -pixeled my Diamond :mad:

Alfredos

Mar 16, 2007
Sure it is the same "brand" as we do all know youtube clip showed indeed an automatic release spring (or the clip was manipulated pretending you push on the top and it pops out)

Expansys might provide OEM -ODM look-a-like models maybe?

Ok, anyway thanks for letting me understand it is rather a farce...
I need a polisher anyway as I scratched -pixeled my Diamond :mad:

I think it's the same it also has an HTC logo and looks the same

wu5262

Mar 17, 2006
London
I think it's the same it also has an HTC logo and looks the same

Funny, i have also order mine from expansys, they when I log in my account and check the status, they change the item name, it now says HTC Pouch PO S390 (w/th HTC logo) which originally it says Touch Diamond Pouch PO S390. What does this mean? there are two different type?

Alfredos

Mar 16, 2007
Funny, i have also order mine from expansys, they when I log in my account and check the status, they change the item name, it now says HTC Pouch PO S390 (w/th HTC logo) which originally it says Touch Diamond Pouch PO S390. What does this mean? there are two different type?

I had exactly the same, once i received it the paper said "HTC Touch Diamond Pouch PO S390 (China)"
But I think this is the one.

Last edited:

laporte

May 16, 2008
Regensburg
this thread should be pushed into accessory-category.

like i told there, this pouch is excactly wat i want, i will order it tomorrow for 6,7€, not in stock yet unfortunately.

mcwtrekkie

May 6, 2007
Got mine this morning from expansys. It's nice, slim and smart. Doesn't have the release mechanism though

timn2087

Jan 24, 2007
Melbourne
Strange thing is that HTC doesn't supply such a pouch standard with the Diamond. My Diamond already has little scratches at the back :mad: I think i need this thing soon, otherwise my Diamond will be scratched at all places soon.

You can buy a new plastic cover for the back from expansys. And they have the awesome Krusell case too!

dazbradbury

Jun 15, 2008
Anyone know where to get this pouch, now?

And is the one with the release mechanism ever going to be released?

Cheers, Daz.

Joh@n

Jan 18, 2007
Google Pixel 6
You can buy a new plastic cover for the back from expansys. And they have the awesome Krusell case too!
I know, but the thing is, my S200 didn't scratch that quick at all! Everytime i put my Diamond somewhere, i have to make sure that it is on a sheet of paper or something else. Otherwise it will scratch :( That really sucks in my opinion.

olidiams

Jan 11, 2008
Jai recu lamienne

Sorry but i dont speak english. But jai commandé le mien et je lai recu. Dommage je n'ai pas encore le diamond mais je le prends demain chez orange. 129 euros avec un forfait origami. Sur la house j'avoue j'ai du attendre trop longtemps - je ne pourrais pas vous dire combien de temps - ce qui a failli me poussé a annuler. Mais bon je vous dirais ce qu'il en ai demain. Autre chose il ya le logo htc dessus.

KiNdZiUs

Jun 21, 2008
Hey guys,

does anyone know where could I buy S390 pouch for my Diamond ?
As I checked every reseller is waiting for it on their stock.
Anyone ? :)

darthbane2k

Jul 6, 2007
exactly. And this is what pisses me off. You cant buy the pouch anywhere!
Expansys are the offiical HTC accessory dealer in the UK and even they have a 25 day backorder wait for the pouch. Yet what pissed me off today is that the Diamond was released on Orange and every bloody unit comes free with that same pouch.

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SIM FREE HTC DEVICES??!!!!