[ROM] Slim Bean [Quality First !] [4.2.2 - Build 8] (05/08/2013)

Search This thread

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
In Sound->Phone ringtone there are two Hydra sound files.
Halo Launcher HD and Home touch key is not responding to any selected commends.
Stock Browser won't open just gives a quick white flash.

As no one is having the issues you mentioned, try to fix permissions in recovery. If it doesn't work, full wipe will fix the issue.

Reactions: Wafflcopterz

ChargingPaladin

Mar 12, 2009
Stock Browser and Home Key issues are related to the latest Gapps.zip. Just tested it with and without and Gapps.zip is the cause for me anyway.
BTW where can I find old Gapps.zip? Can't find any previous versions on the official site.

Browser issue for me (same as you described) was fixed by disabling the 'quick controls' labs feature.

greg2826

Nov 11, 2010
Hi Tchaari, i didn't flash any additional kernel, so I'm asking; any significant benefits from flashing different kernel, and if yes which one?

Last edited:

billis_kou

Apr 23, 2009
Kavala
I got a nexus s with 3.1 slim beam and I wonder how I can have another sound for the alarm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
@tchaari, can you give us a hint of when the next beta will be out? I know I should not be asking this, but the volume bug is really bugging me :(
If it's not expected soon, would it be really difficult to give us a fix for now?

pjvaliant

Feb 4, 2008
I've installed this rom yesterday but my battery drain veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast. . . I hope in a couple of days :crying:

smit.sanghavi

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo) [Beta2] [very stable] [many features]

@tchaari, can you give us a hint of when the next beta will be out? I know I should not be asking this, but the volume bug is really bugging me :(
If it's not expected soon, would it be really difficult to give us a fix for now?

Please please please...no asking for ETAs...Please be a little patient and all will be fine...:)

I hope you understand...tchaari has a lot to do and bringing a fix now would probably mess up other builds too...you see all the devices have to be at the same versioning...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: xdwxrd and tchaari

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
There are also inverted gapps and some themes in the website. Do not hesitate to click on their links to see an image and have an idea about their look. Big big thanks for kufikugel who did all the theming for Slim Bean ;)

V_tunes

Feb 11, 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo) [RC1] [very stable] [many features] [+inverted]

Just flash the RC1, very smooth, stable and quick, but i can see the default dpi changed cause one problem, such as when i use chrome with multiple tabs, the count number isn't central.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo) [RC1] [very stable] [many features] [+inverted]

Hi. Nothing major but when in APN settings it comes up with Choose Screen Lock at top of screen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358593171379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358593171379.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 383
D

Deleted member 4234466

Flashed RC1 along with Inverted Gapps, when changing settings for any keyboard I run into this issue. Is it just me?

uploadfromtaptalk1358596492923.jpg

orky87

Jan 3, 2011
Everything is smooth as butter, no glitches what so ever much better experience with this than Beta 2 will report if any bugs or nags arise.

PS: Also want to thank kufikugel for his Real Dark Slim Theme which complements Slim ROM in a big way, absolutely love it.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Flashed RC1 along with Inverted Gapps, when changing settings for any keyboard I run into this issue. Is it just me?

View attachment 1657985

I didn't flash Dark GApps but instead Dark Theme which causes the same overlapping text issue just as you described. I think it's to do with the framework if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
I Change DPI To 240. I Follow Steps Properly But When I Open Play Store It Saying "Error Retrieving Information From Server.[RH-01]

Please Help

Top Liked Posts