Please fix half brick of my devices

Search This thread

Bloody Baron

Oct 18, 2009
Hanoi
www.diendantmdt.com
Dear all,

I've used device name EBEN T4 (e人e本 T4 - from china). I rooted device and deleted/modified system. So, now it can not boot, it stuck at manufacter logo. I wiped data/factory reset or wipe cache but not success. So it need to be reflashed device roms.

Device allowed me to enter recovery mode and select update rom from zip file on SDCard (internal memory). I saved zip file on SDCard. BUT SDcard have so many folders and files in root folder, and zip file names "update.zip" - it means that it is on near last of list, and recovery limited number of line to view, so i could not browse to update file.

12344700295_5550b0fcf4_c.jpg

Device has Vol +/-, home, left, right, back, menu and power button. (Home + Power will bring me to recovery mode)

Device use CPU Freescale i.MX535, android 2.3.4, origional recovery system.

Please suggest me how to fix that by anyway.

P/S: I found that Back + Power will bring me to fastboot interface?
12344685645_3ba78a03f8_c.jpg

Bloody Baron

Oct 18, 2009
Hanoi
www.diendantmdt.com
I found that my device could enter fastboot mode by press back + power button.

When connect usb, screen show:
[fastboot mode]
fastboot is in init......
fastboot transfer buffer: 0x0000000
flash <1 word i cant recoginze> is MMC: 1
USB Mini b cable Connected!
fastboot initialized
USB_SUSPEND
USB_RESET
USB_RESET
12344685645_3ba78a03f8_c.jpg

Windows device Manager (on WIndows 7 32bit) shows that device connect (ADB), i'm used to use many ADB universal driver (google, ClockworkMod). When i used "fastboot devices" command, it reponsed nothing.
12431682885_9fc0faa3d5_c.jpg

Could i connect to fastboot to update file update.zip to device? If ok, how i connect?

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Fastboot will give you nothing, mate. Try to set up the ADB and use adb sideload <path/to/zip> without "<>" or delete folders in recovery by going to adb shell and changing the dir by cd command and removing them by rm -r foldername.

Good luck.