Unsuccessful firmware nexus 5

Search This thread
D

Darth

Toolkits are NEVER a good idea. Learn how to use fastboot/adb and take control of what you are doing. Its very simple. :)

D

Darth

You need to face the fact tho that your device may be a paperweight. Unfortunately.

In the future, be sure you have the right software, and completely understand what you are doing to your device.

Read read read. Then read some more....BEFORE doing anything to a device. Knowledge is power when it comes to this stuff. And uncertainty can spell big trouble.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

And don't use toolkits. Always learn the correct way to flash things. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

If this didn't help.... http://androidnews.co.in/2013/11/06/one-click-nexus-5-factory-restore-fixes-bricked-nexus-5/

Then either your phone is dead I think, or you are doing something wrong.

Sorry.

vasya0090

May 30, 2014
You need to face the fact tho that your device may be a paperweight. Unfortunately.

In the future, be sure you have the right software, and completely understand what you are doing to your device.

Read read read. Then read some more....BEFORE doing anything to a device. Knowledge is power when it comes to this stuff. And uncertainty can spell big trouble.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I am sure that I have all the drivers installed
I do not use the program or what
and may have some way to get to your phone? when he does not turn

D

Darth

I am sure that I have all the drivers installed
I do not use the program or what
and may have some way to get to your phone? when he does not turn

I'm sorry, but you've been given about every useful bit of advice and links already in this thread.

There isn't much more to say.

Take it to a repair shop perhaps? Last thing I can think of.

Good luck!

habitformer

Mar 23, 2012
daytona beach

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

If this didn't help.... http://androidnews.co.in/2013/11/06/one-click-nexus-5-factory-restore-fixes-bricked-nexus-5/

I believe your right.if he can't in anyway to get his computer to recognize his phone he's in trouble.
Toolkits are good.They ,make some work easier.I think xda should have some kind of system in place where you know how use basic adb commands before being able to toolkits.
Add another to the list of toolkit examples gone wrong
seriously the time it takes for a tool kit to do its thing using the adb commands are just as fast.plus adb will get you out of tight spots.trust me I've learned the hard way.

vasya0090

May 30, 2014

I believe your right.if he can't in anyway to get his computer to recognize his phone he's in trouble.
Toolkits are good.They ,make some work easier.I think xda should have some kind of system in place where you know how use basic adb commands before being able to toolkits.
Add another to the list of toolkit examples gone wrong
seriously the time it takes for a tool kit to do its thing using the adb commands are just as fast.plus adb will get you out of tight spots.trust me I've learned the hard way.

Well, I like all well made ​​as it was written
You can write your name on Skype ..... can show how to make it? (

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a very big problem, rely only on you.
    Not long ago decided to flash your Nexus 5 using the Nexus Root toolkit, and when he began to be sewn shut off the phone and just took longer included, the only phone that is defined on the computer as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
    Help please! What can be done?

take time, educate yourself, do things the RIGHT way, dont use root toolkits. you will probably have to reflash the stock firmware then try rooting again, the right way.