[Q] X10 mini pro+x10_v1_blrelock=hardbrick?

Search This thread

x-manik

Jun 23, 2014
Well, i try ICS but it was unstable, after repair with pc companion i try to install something more stable, but i am idiot.
I run bootloader succesfull, and then via flashtool flash X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf, and then boom, hardbrick the phone quess, because now nothing workes, wont charge, Led wont even blink, and i cant connect it to PC in anymore...
Is there any way to repair it at home, or it can be repaired only in servis with JTAG... ?

x-manik

Jun 23, 2014
well, unfortunatly jtag at my country cost half the price of new X10minipro from china(old supplies), or the price of used one... so i
will look for new one, but hate those big phones they makes lately...

SmG67

May 2, 2012
well, unfortunatly jtag at my country cost half the price of new X10minipro from china(old supplies), or the price of used one... so i
will look for new one, but hate those big phones they makes lately...

I know... i've been looking around (just in case my x10mini starts dying at some point) and the only phone that attracts me somewhat is the Xperia Miro, but even that is 1.5 times bigger than this one. The Tipo would actually be my first choice, slightly bigger but with a gorgeous little design, but it doesn't have flash for the camera, that's a bit of a dealbreaker for me.