MIUIv4 (ICS) MultiLang 3.2.22 NeoV/Neo

Search This thread

DeathCzar

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
My home and back are pretty f*cked up mate. Anyways no problem whatsoever.

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

ay.ibrahim

May 5, 2012
when i try to record call i found only my sound appear another received sound disappear ,why ?

is that mean i need another kernel, which one can support call recording and work great with this nice rom :)

note : i try Night-Elf Kernel but the same problem exist

Last edited:

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
Am building from source and @Max is porting as far as I know, so for me it is impossible to add multilang for now. Therefore follow @Max's miui if you looking for German lp.
hi zdunex25...just wanna ask if there will be an ICS MIUI based on CM9 in future? the sony based miui falls short in performance compared to your aosp or cm9 roms.
i even tried your latest 2.6.8 version and reverted to polishblood within an hour.

Reactions: Dctuazon

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
hi zdunex25...just wanna ask if there will be an ICS MIUI based on CM9 in future? the sony based miui falls short in performance compared to your aosp or cm9 roms.
i even tried your latest 2.6.8 version and reverted to polishblood within an hour.

I n an hour?? a rom fresh flashed needs atleas 2 days to come into full fore thats what i know.. :)

MIUI based on cm9... cant really see that happening.. zdune makes miui roms from source.. u shudnt be comparing aosp and miui...
that is meant for speed and this is meant for theming and eyecandy purpose.. :)

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
I n an hour?? a rom fresh flashed needs atleas 2 days to come into full fore thats what i know.. :)

MIUI based on cm9... cant really see that happening.. zdune makes miui roms from source.. u shudnt be comparing aosp and miui...
that is meant for speed and this is meant for theming and eyecandy purpose.. :)
hi geekynooob...all roms give the preview within an hour of what they are going to offer...and i am not comparing MIUI to AOSP...i am just saying that the sony bases are slow and not up to the mark...off course...Zdunex25 prepares from source...that is his skill which brings so much appraisal to him. His polishblood rom is my favourite and i was just asking wheather in future there is going to be an MIUI based on CM9 as in GB.

DeathCzar

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
@DeathCzar gotcha, decompile framework-res.apk open /values/bools.xml then look for show_navigation_bar or something like that, switch to true, compile back, sing and replace over /system/framework

I did all that except I don't know how to sign an apk. Could someone help me please?:confused:

mechmetal

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Sign & Zip Align

I did all that except I don't know how to sign an apk. Could someone help me please?:confused:

Here is package which will help you to Sign and Zip Align apk.

*Just put apk in Input folder and run Sign.bat
*After signing copy the apk from output folder to input and then run Zip Align.bat.
*Now you have a Signed & Zip-Aligned apk :)

Note:The script purges the content of input folder after the operation has been completed.

Last edited:

DeathCzar

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
Facebook app doesnt show timeline in 2.6.8 while this was not an issue in 2.5.25......... Any idea why???

What? Whatever it may be, this won't be because of any ROM. Probably a problem with the Facebook app mate. Also some people still don't have a timeline. So maybe that's why you don't see timeline.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miuilogo9.png

This miui bases on Official final ICS (.587), so do not expect more than from official semc ics. Some apps are still from official semc rom (e.g. Radio) do not delete them, cause you may get FC's or loose features. Works with locked and unlocked bootloaders as well.

Changelog:
    -http://en.miui.com/thread-2152-1-1.html

Kernels:
    a) preferred:
    -stock from .587
    -Stock .587 (with recovery and addons like OC, swap, etc thanks to @htomasz and @shardul_seth)
    b) also allowed:
    -Super Stock Kernel v3
    -Suave Kernel v6
    -LuPuS Kernel

Bugs:
    -you have to select keyboard by yourself: settings > input > default keyboard > xperia TM

Installation:
    +it's good to have baseband 77 from .587
    -flash any kernel for ics .587 through fastboot ot flashtool
    -do full wipe including dalvik cache
    -format /system partition (mounts & storage)
    -install miuixperia-neov-3.x.x.zip through recovery
    -boot up, restart to recovery (this is important)
    -install multilang (optional)
    -install control panel (optional)
    -install patch (only mt15i users)

My config:
    a) setcpu:
    -min: 249
    -max:1209
    -virtuous or performance
    -sio
    b) swap (zram) 64-72mb
    c) rammanager:
    -balanced
    -lock home in memory

Screens:
    screenshot2012081717334.png
    screenshot2012081717340.png

screenshot2012081717361.png
    screenshot2012081717354.png

screenshot2012081717341.png
    screenshot2012081717342.png

screenshot2012081717364.png
    screenshot2012081717372.png

Video:

Download:
    ROM: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/zdunex25/3.2.22/miuixperia-neov-3.2.22.zip | md5: 23bfafd45da9ad99ff683f31e735adbc
    Multilang: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/zdunex25/3.2.22/ml-miuixperia-neov-3.2.22.zip
    (English, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Arabic, Ukrainian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Vietnamese, Turkish and French)
    Control Panel: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/zdunex25/3.2.22/cp-miuixperia-neov-3.2.22.zip
    MT15i Patch: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/zdunex25/3.2.22/patch-neo-3.2.22.zip
    Gapps: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/Android-4.0/gapps/miui-ics/gapps-ics-miui-signed.zip

Thanks and credits to:
    -MIUI team
    -SEMC
    -shardul_seth for kernels
    -lenny_kano for Control Panel
    -kahvitahra, kong for 4-Way Reboot tutorial
    -CosmicDan for 4-Way Reboot recovery fix for Xperia devices
    -AndroidOn for smooth scrolling tutorial
    -MiuiAndroid for multilang
    Ok v2.8.31 has been released.
    Cheers Z25
    Tomorrow evening I will release MIUIv4 2.8.24 based on 4.1.B.0.587 ;)
    OK 2.6.29 released:
    -new patch for mt15i
    -new base, still .431 but I removed many unnecessary files that is why I recommend to do full wipe
    -new supercherged services.jar (attachment)
    -miui's changelog

================
    I mentioned kernels with full support for this rom in OP.

EDIT: ControlPanel for MIUIv4: http://roms.miuipolska.pl/zdunex25/2.6.29/se/se-xperia-neo/cp-miuiv4-2.6.29.zip
    -center clock
    -own carrier name
    -etc
    by Andy Thomson
    @iamrajeev i will be back when miui will use 4.0.4 as base ;)