RDF Discussion Thread for Sprint Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710)

Search This thread

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
This was done over on the Samsung Galaxy S2/E4GT threads by my good friend Febby. I did some digging and discovered we didn't have anything like it over here on the Galaxy Note 2 threads. After doing one over in the Note 2 threads I had some people ask me to do one here too.

Being the RDF junkie that I am I thought it might be fun. :)

For those of you who don't know what an RDF is... RDF stands for "Resource Description Framework". In non-geek terms an RDF is essentially a specification sheet that details what the finished product will be. In this case the product itself is already out but any time there is a software revision it results in a build number change. Each build number has an associated RDF.

Before we get too much further, you MUST use Internet Explorer to view an RDF. For whatever reason they ONLY display correctly in Internet Explorer.

You can almost always view the most recent RDF by entering http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L710/latest in Internet Explorer. *Generally the only time you don't see the latest RDF on here is when it's a potential OTA.

I will try to maintain this thread with the direct links to each RDF as they come out. I will use Post #2 to keep a history of some of our older RDF's. If I miss one don't be afraid to point it out! :)

Enjoy!

satur9ine

Jul 29, 2010
By creating this topic you are hoping a new RDF will come out through the power of sheer will, aren't you?

I can get behind that. Feels like forever since the last RDF!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

sextape

Dec 6, 2012
Algeria
www.sxtpdevelopers.com
By creating this topic you are hoping a new RDF will come out through the power of sheer will, aren't you?

Not for long
u9y9u8u4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator

Lol you caught me!

Actually a little birdie whispered in my ear we might see something soon. ;)

Don't know if anyone saw it but I made the point in the OP that sometimes an RDF isn't posted with a build because it's an OTA candidate. :D hint hint... :D

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
This was done over on the Samsung Galaxy S2/E4GT threads by my good friend Febby. I did some digging and discovered we didn't have anything like it over here on the Galaxy Note 2 threads. After doing one over in the Note 2 threads I had some people ask me to do one here too.

Being the RDF junkie that I am I thought it might be fun. :)

For those of you who don't know what an RDF is... RDF stands for "Resource Description Framework". In non-geek terms an RDF is essentially a specification sheet that details what the finished product will be. In this case the product itself is already out but any time there is a software revision it results in a build number change. Each build number has an associated RDF.

Before we get too much further, you MUST use Internet Explorer to view an RDF. For whatever reason they ONLY display correctly in Internet Explorer.

You can almost always view the most recent RDF by entering http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L710/latest in Internet Explorer. *Generally the only time you don't see the latest RDF on here is when it's a potential OTA.

I will try to maintain this thread with the direct links to each RDF as they come out. I will use Post #2 to keep a history of some of our older RDF's. If I miss one don't be afraid to point it out! :)

Enjoy!
Sooooo good to see you here :)

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Not for long
u9y9u8u4.jpg

And you! lol

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Nice! I'll get that added. It seriously had to have popped up in the last couple of hours. When I put this post together last night it wasn't up yet.

Nah..sextape gets them first, then sends them on to Sprint...now we know who the middleman is....lol.

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One click MC3 stock and rooted coming to a theater near you!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Multiwindow :)

Premium suite features

not the same
    the people that visit this thread daily are the ones who only use stock or have tried custom and just dont like it.
    stable is always in aosp and aokp all the time
    they already have a base.
    of course there are some people who come in here from those crowds but everyone knows that visits this thread on a regular basis that we are the stock crowd pretty much so we are "really" waiting on this believe me.

Not true. Those of us making or are on custom ROMs come here for the news of what is coming up, if there is a leak coming, what features may be in the next update and things like that so we can set aside time for all the updating and testing required to get these to the community. I usually plan a whole weekend around things like that with my team.

Not for long
    u9y9u8u4.jpg

lt1BAaX.png

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

we have it :silly:

So that means you already have it and testing it out or you just got a screen shot from your source?