AppUnlock

Search This thread

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
Attached is a CAB that will "app unlock" your stock TP2 (custom ROMs generally do not need this).

Primarily it enables RAPI functionalities, like remote registry editing and ROM dumping. Also disabled "not signed" warnings for unsigned apps.

(Yes I know there is many stuff out there to do this. Just thought I'd post it here in the Rhodium forum for those wondering how to do this)

Attachments

• TP2-AppUnlock.cab
    4.2 KB · Views: 4,765

MarkanthonY

Nov 16, 2007
TX
Hey thanks man. I am getting all the cabs that I am going to need next month when I get an upgrade with Tmo USA. This will be handy since I will probably not be unlocking or messing with it for a while to make sure I don't lose my warranty. After a few months, I just might get enough courage to play with it a little more. For now, I will only do small changes that I can undo easily in case I have to send it in for service.

beast0898

Jan 5, 2006
Milton Keynes
Hey thanks man. I am getting all the cabs that I am going to need next month when I get an upgrade with Tmo USA. This will be handy since I will probably not be unlocking or messing with it for a while to make sure I don't lose my warranty. After a few months, I just might get enough courage to play with it a little more. For now, I will only do small changes that I can undo easily in case I have to send it in for service.

Thanks ChainFire,

I'll add it to the tweaks thread too.

Cheers,

Beasty

lowspeed

Dec 24, 2006
didnt work on my sprint tp2 ...

When i try to install the wifi sharing software it gives me a permission error.

Any ideas?

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
didnt work on my sprint tp2 ...

When i try to install the wifi sharing software it gives me a permission error.

Any ideas?

Same here...I installed the appunlock cab and then tried to install a commManager cab that has htc wifirouter in the comm manager and it would say I have insufficient permissions to install.

betomcfly

Mar 15, 2010
pardon my ignorance, but what exactly would this cab allow me to do? i'm reading ROM dumping but I've always thought of ROM requiring Flashing and the like.

liuliulzl

Dec 31, 2010
this is great.

Attached is a CAB that will "app unlock" your stock TP2 (custom ROMs generally do not need this).

Primarily it enables RAPI functionalities, like remote registry editing and ROM dumping. Also disabled "not signed" warnings for unsigned apps.

(Yes I know there is many stuff out there to do this. Just thought I'd post it here in the Rhodium forum for those wondering how to do this)

Thank you so much, this is what i am looking for. :)