[REF][GPE] HTC One Google Play Edition Stock OTA URLs

Search This thread

jamesstringer

Nov 25, 2013
Need to use adb sideload to update - can't post links as I'm new but google how to adb sideload updates...there's a droid life guide

godutch

Jun 29, 2009
www.burgerforumeu.nl
Yep theres a select runtime in developer options

Sweet, on my n7 I dove straight into art and it feels smooth, though I do not know if that's because of art or just kit Kat, and I can't be bothered to switch as it takes 10 minutes or so

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

well the problem isn't that i can't sideload...but i've got an "m7ul" and this update posted is for "m7" Oo

This is for the gpe, there is only one variant for that and it has lte

neothechosenone

Feb 3, 2011
Leipzig
HTC One (m7)
HTC Sensation
Sweet, on my n7 I dove straight into art and it feels smooth, though I do not know if that's because of art or just kit Kat, and I can't be bothered to switch as it takes 10 minutes or so

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

This is for the gpe, there is only one variant for that and it has lte

i damn ****ing know.... mine has LTE but when i sideload the OTA, i get the message "This device is a M/_UL, but this update is for M7"

Sebianoti

Mar 27, 2011
Krakow
www.Nave360.com
Anyone else not being able to update? i'm in recovery right now, selected the zip i keep getting
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
I'm using stock recovery of course.

EDIT

Seems it bricked my phone, after it failed the update with the above error, it just reboots into the recovery, can't even boot to the bootloader.

Last edited:

saturn_de

Jan 29, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-25-12-04-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-25-12-04-35.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 600
Reactions: edgarf28

MindlessLeadership

Oct 26, 2011
Ashford
I decided to take a risk and sideload the update with TWRP.

Don't. It tries to update the firmware and fails, and KitKat fails to boot (you get coloured lines) because it does not like the firmware. My fault, I'll boot into TWRP, backup and re-run the 4.3 RUU.

Top Liked Posts