Nexus 5 or other phone?

Search This thread

Warhoax

Oct 17, 2013
Lembeke
Hey,

I'm going to buy a new phone at the end of the month and I've always thought the nexus 5 looks great and appears to be great in performance.
But it's been a while since it has gotten released and I wonder if I should still buy it.

Are there other phones which are well built and have great performance, ofcourse in the same price range.
Currently I can buy the Nexus 5 for €360, seems like there's no other phone that can match this price with it's performance.

So my question is should I buy it, or get another flagship?

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
This thread will probably be closed really soon. You're asking in the Nexus 5 section, we've already made our decision and bought one. You ask here, most will automatically recommend the Nexus 5. You ask in the LG G3 section, for example, and they'll recommend the LG G3. Same goes for any other device section if you were to ask.

Make your own decision.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
This thread will probably be closed really soon. You're asking in the Nexus 5 section, we've already made our decision and bought one. You ask here, most will automatically recommend the Nexus 5. You ask in the LG G3 section, for example, and they'll recommend the LG G3. Same goes for any other device section if you were to as.

This

Make your own decision.

But mostly, this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elluel

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
Still rocking the Nokia 3310. Currently on PA with Elemental X kernel. Combo makes this phone fly. Btw, the boot up time is incredible. Not sure if it's the kernel, but it boots up in 2 seconds!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will probably be closed really soon. You're asking in the Nexus 5 section, we've already made our decision and bought one. You ask here, most will automatically recommend the Nexus 5. You ask in the LG G3 section, for example, and they'll recommend the LG G3. Same goes for any other device section if you were to ask.

Make your own decision.
    This thread will probably be closed really soon. You're asking in the Nexus 5 section, we've already made our decision and bought one. You ask here, most will automatically recommend the Nexus 5. You ask in the LG G3 section, for example, and they'll recommend the LG G3. Same goes for any other device section if you were to as.

This

Make your own decision.

But mostly, this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk