[ROM][4.4.3][I9100]TechFusion+ V2

Search This thread

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Yeah sorry, my setup is pretty much toasted but I got anew machine, the way only issue is my S2 will not turn on. It shows the battery symbol then immediately resets and back to the same thing, whenever I plug it in. Any ideas?

Reactions: rphlfjrd

rphlfjrd

Nov 2, 2012
Probably the charging pins? Had mine fixed a while back because the phone wasn't charging even if I jagged the cable in any angle. Sometimes it would charge then won't charge after a sec. The fix only costed me 300PHP(7USD) at a local repair shop. I don't know what they did but I think they soldered something to the charging pins. @Techpenguin5

Last edited:

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Probably the charging pins? Had mine fixed a while back because the phone wasn't charging even if I jagged the cable in any angle. Sometimes it would charge then won't charge after a sec. The fix only costed me 300PHP(7USD) at a local repair shop. I don't know what they did but I think they soldered something to the charging pins. @Techpenguin5
That's what i thought as well but i replaced the charging pins only a few months ago, and i don't use the phone like literally since then i only have charged it about 20 times...

Royaless

Dec 6, 2011
Does this ROM also have the music bug that stop randomly just like all the 4.4.4 ROMS?
Because of this bug I am very desperate and using currently 4.1.2 Touchwiz, hate it so much! the battery is great but the lags and the look is suck :crying:

Shotweb

Mar 6, 2011
Hello, since you are working on a 4.4.4 version maybe you could answer something for me (I guess it's a long shot though). I have this problem where mobile data doesn't work on any rom which is 4.4.4 or above (so Lollipop too). It works fine on 4.4.3 and below (including your V2 which I now installed and will be using), so it is something in 4.4.4. Can you see if there is any change that would distrupt mobile data from working?

My thread about it: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/help/mobile-data-4-4-4-roms-t2960945

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    15dor2v.jpg

Are you sick of Touchwiz or even AOSP. Want to try something new? Something different? Well look no further than TechFusion+ Bringing together some of the best features of Sony, One+(Cyanogenmod) and AOSP TechFusion+ delivers unique and never before seen experience on the Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) .

Instructions​
    1. Download the Rom (Can be found below)
    2. Wipe all data in recovery as well as format system, data, cache and boot
    2.5 Alternatively you can use GS2 wipe, can be found HERE
    3. Flash the ROM

note: no need for gapps, it is already included in the rom. Also the install can take a while DO NOT FREAK OUT AND TRY TO TURN OFF THE PHONE!

Downloads

V1
    Mega | Dev-Host

V2
    Mega | MediaFire | Dev-Host

PLEASE CLEAN FLASH EVEN IF COMING FROM V1

Screenshots​

V1

Screenshot_2014-06-06-19-16-52.pngScreenshot_2014-06-06-19-17-37.pngScreenshot_2014-06-06-19-20-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-06-19-17-00.pngScreenshot_2014-06-06-19-17-08.pngScreenshot_2014-06-06-19-17-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-06-19-20-47.png

V2
    Screenshot_2014-06-07-12-35-13.pngScreenshot_2014-06-07-23-31-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-07-23-32-21.pngScreenshot_2014-06-07-23-32-02.png

Known Bugs

• Double tap status bar to sleep doesn't work
    • Don't try to change the quick setting tiles as it will FC since they no longer exist same goes for ribbon
    • Stamina mode FC

Changelogs

V2
    • Replaced stock Browser with Chrome
    • Moved ES file explorer (Data Partition)
    • Added Movies (Data Partition)
    • Added Album (Data Partition)
    • Added Walkman (Data Partition)
    • Added Xperia home
    • Added Xperia Messaging App
    • Added Xperia Keyboard
    • Added Z2 Style Clear all button
    • Added PlayStation Mobile (Data Partition)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • Added Sony Select
    • Removed One+ Gallery in favor of Album
    • Synced with latest CM base
    • Synced with latest 4.4.3 PA Gapps
    • Added Music widget (Walkman)
    • Added whether widget
    • Added Sony Clocks
    • Updated bootanimation
    • Removed ExperienceFlow2life Live Wallpaper due to compatibility issues

V1
    • Xperia Z2 systemUI
    • One+one Camera
    • One+one Gallery
    • One+one Themes store
    • Soccialife News
    • Xperia Calendar
    • Sony Smart Connect
    • Sketch
    • ExperienceFlow2life Live Wallpaper
    • Sony Notes
    • Viper Audio

Extras

Album, Movies and Walkman Download (DO NOT FLASH, UNZIP AND INSTALL THE INDIVIDUAL APKS!) Useful if you want to use my port on another ROM :)

Credits​
    @zhuhang for viperaudio
    @Troubadour666 for the D-h mirror
    @SCPadgeebar For the amazing Banner

Don't forget to leave a like and a comment :D, or if you really really like my work don't hesitate to donate
    Screens please. :) Been waiting for someone to develop rom with Z2 System UI.

Screens are up :D
    Congrats mate, what will be different from 4.4.3 over 4.4.2 :p..?

Just the dialer lol, you can google the changelogs for under the hood enhancements.
    i upload in dev-host for ppl.
    thanks
    Screens please. :) Been waiting for someone to develop rom with Z2 System UI.

Phones charging up too much testing lol. Will try upload soon.