2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Cool, thanks.. guess it's just a newer _6 build or something - don't they usually increase the last part by a digit? (since mine was 154_6) and this ones now 198_6? I'd figure it'd go to 198_7, but guess not, lol. Anyhow, thx again.

yes newer build with newer radios newer webtop experience(quality) new fixes and of course new bugs...

Reactions: boxermansr

Jjday7

Dec 1, 2007
If I was to upgrade to this build, would I be able to go back to 154 for updating purposes when sprint pushes the official official?

Is there a changelog for the newest build or a short list of changes anywhere?

jkbeats

Aug 14, 2011
Might sound dumb but I'm rooted and updated to the newest build by upgrading the software from the phone itself. If I was to flash your build that's deodexed and zipaligned will I lose my data and Apps I already have on here?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

e-motion

Jun 8, 2007
I don't know if it's the deodexed version or if stock 198_6 is the same but after the Webtop over hdmi hack is applied, touchscreen is completely unresponsive in Webtop mode over hdmi... Bluetooth Mouse and keyboard work fine however.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Last edited:

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
What is the difference between the 198_6 SBF and the Rooted Deodexed Zipalligned stock base rom? There is no shortage of terms in this forum! :)

sslbaron

Nov 18, 2010
Powder Springs, GA
I don't know if this was already reported, but I didn't see it. It seems that the GPS bug which was plaguing my Photon seems to be fixed with this latest build - 198_6. Before this update my Photon would not always lock onto a satellite when opening an app which required a GPS position. It would just hang on waiting for GPS position. If you closed and then reopened the same app, it would work fine (maybe, maybe not). It all would depend on what mood it was in. This was getting extremely annoying.

Thank you Yay for all your hard work and dedication on these updates and themes. Your hard work is definately appreciated. I agree that Sprint needs to be pushing this phone more because it is a great phone. Keep up the good work! :D

e-motion

Jun 8, 2007
Yay 4 Jugg, I confirm that the Webtop over HDMI hack is broken (touchscreen unresponsive while in Webtop mode) if applied to your deodexed ROM but works fine on stock rooted 198_6 SBF. Maybe I had to apply the hack 1st and then flash the update.zip, could that be it ?

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Yay 4 Jugg, I confirm that the Webtop over HDMI hack is broken (touchscreen unresponsive while in Webtop mode) if applied to your deodexed ROM but works fine on stock rooted 198_6 SBF. Maybe I had to apply the hack 1st and then flash the update.zip, could that be it ?

that i don't have an answer to as i don't recommend doing it. it was created for a previous build and hasn't been updated since. this build features a new more resourceful webtop application

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Plausible deniability or just plain dumb?

while perusing the moto support forums i came across this...made me laugh till i stopped!
xprt.png

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/474511#474511

Top Liked Posts