Samsung Omnia Goodies (Application & Driver)

Search This thread

silencer22

Mar 22, 2008
is there anyone with the fingermouse.exe?
it would be nice if someone could post the i780 version that works for i900... as the i900 version doesnt allow user to change the cursor icon

Prerna

Jun 20, 2005
Bienne
Thanks, will check the ringtones out, in case I like them better than my Raphael's.

What is the use of the drivers and how ?

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Sorry for the confusion, but if Samsung Today 2 are those screens, very similar to Samsung Today 1, then is it possible to port the TouchWiz today plugin?

The one with those wonderful gadgets:
132313.jpg

Last edited:

xeirwn

Sep 22, 2007
I tried installing the new Jblend and
I am sorry to report that on my O2 Flame this is what I get:

The file JBlend_AMS cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found (...)

any solutions?

NFSFAN

May 25, 2008
Toronto
The Jblend is very nice thx. Eric about google maps, you are correct I also see no difference whatsoever.

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
Here's some goodies from samsung omnia rom:

Tried it out on my Touch (Sprint) but nothing happened :(
Jblend worked & Samplers, but thats all

david7586

Oct 30, 2007
@ sakajati

Thank you for taking the time to post this up. Could you please upload the version of shozu from the omnia? I read in a review that this version of shozu (a media uploader to sites like flickr or facebook) has better functions. This version will have the program pop up after the camera application has closed (not after every picture taken) please upload this as a cab if you can. Thank you!

Infuruno

Nov 15, 2007
When i saw the google maps icon (from the wmexperts review) it looked like the older version of google maps i.e. the one with transit options has a new icon.