Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I don't like it! >:(

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
This is the official MIUI music app straight from XIAOMI.

You can install this and it will run on Sense 3.6, and it should work on Sense 4, and AOSP Roms too! :D

This app is WAY better than the stock sense music apps and even Apollo! It has it's own equalizer, forget paying for music players from the market! Say no to those with a smile! ;)

I decided to upload this for you guys since MIUI is awesome but some stuff doesn't work on the MIUI Roms that were built from source, but who says you need to be on the MIUI Rom just do enjoy it's perks?!

I have more MIUI apps if you want them, just smash my thanks button first and then ask me! :cool: There is no reason to waste precious XDA server space so I'll just link it here if you guys want them.

SLAP THAT THANKS BUTTON if you like this! :cool:

(Download is in the second post!)

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Download.gif

http://d-h.st/VhA

Thankssss :d

I really feel there shouldn't be any limit on thanks button during this week in our beloved Amaze Forum!! because so much going on!!! and my thanks get finished in just a few minutes :p thanks for this.. I am currently testing the 3.8.3 version of the MIUI ROM but will be on this when I shift... (and well I have ORDER so I shift every two days to something else :p )

Reactions: Pimstam and keprenz

aakash279

Apr 29, 2013
mumbai
Cool !!!

How do you guys like this app? It's better than any sense 3.6 or 4.0 app so far right? That's just my opinion. You don't need beats or anything because the equalizer is built in! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

thanx alot brother !!!:D wanted this from very long !!

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

How do you guys like this app? It's better than any sense 3.6 or 4.0 app so far right? That's just my opinion. You don't need beats or anything because the equalizer is built in! :)

thanx alot brother !!!:D wanted this from very long !!

rehman_shah

May 14, 2013
its nt showing up for me . think it shows after a min post limit ... when it shws will definitely press it :)

Newest music app?

It's on the left, not the right. It's under your name. :) Do you see it now? BTW you have 12 posts which is past the 10 post limit.
can we get the JB Music player app to work with sense 3.6 ROM? It gives parsing error... but I thought maybe there is a way around for getting out the framework mismatch? or something... (attaching the music apk from 3.8.3 MIUI) it's a beautiful app. (I'm on supersense3)

Attachments

• Music.apk
    6.5 MB · Views: 24,823

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
can we get the JB Music player app to work with sense 3.6 ROM? It gives parsing error... but I thought maybe there is a way around for getting out the framework mismatch? or something... (attaching the music apk from 3.8.3 MIUI) it's a beautiful app. (I'm on supersense3)

If it gave a parsing error that means it's simply incompatible ;(. This would mean it's only for JB I guess.

If we get JB Sense however, it COULD work, but definitely no promises lol. This is the same reason why I was unable to include APOLLO music player.

Right now, believe it or not, I am working on a new ROM! :D I am planning on including themes this time. This might be the final ROM I'm making, until the ION kernel comes! My high school thinks dumping us with 1000000 homework assignments in the IB program will prepare us for college, which is probably right but I don't like homework or projects lol. I hope Chevy can port some JB Viper goodness. I want to port a DROID DNA ROM (I kinda like that phone lol).

mitathanhha

Jul 1, 2011

You can install this and it will run on Sense 3.6, and it should work on Sense 4, and AOSP Roms too! :D

This app is WAY better than the stock sense music apps and even Apollo! It has it's own equalizer, forget paying for music players from the market! Say no to those with a smile! ;)

I decided to upload this for you guys since MIUI is awesome but some stuff doesn't work on the MIUI Roms that were built from source, but who says you need to be on the MIUI Rom just do enjoy it's perks?!

I have more MIUI apps if you want them, just smash my thanks button first and then ask me! :cool: There is no reason to waste precious XDA server space so I'll just link it here if you guys want them.

thanks...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

post get link........

There is actually no need. XIAOMI was nice enough to put it on Google Play for everyone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miui.home&hl=en

You can just download and install it, then make it the default lockscreen. :)
Thank you!! :D

P.S. is there a guide to pulling lockscreen from other ROMS? like I wanted to port MIUI/CM9/10/10.1 lockscreens to sense4a/4.1... I found something on XDA about XperiaZ lockscreen being ported to some other Xperia model but no guide etc on how to do this with HTC lockscreens... I actually wanted to replace/KANG the whole lockscreen on HTC with Cm9 one, not the AOSP one but rather the one with the nice weather icon and tiny dots (CM10.1) with customizable shortcuts... point me in the direction and I'll be on it.. :p

Last edited:

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Thank you!! :D

P.S. is there a guide to pulling lockscreen from other ROMS? like I wanted to port MIUI/CM9/10/10.1 lockscreens to sense4a/4.1... I found something on XDA about XperiaZ lockscreen being ported to some other Xperia model but no guide etc on how to do this with HTC lockscreens... I actually wanted to replace/KANG the whole lockscreen on HTC with Cm9 one, not the AOSP one but rather the one with the nice weather icon and tiny dots (CM10.1) with customizable shortcuts... point me in the direction and I'll be on it.. :p

On Sense ROMS you can delete the HTCLOCKSCREEN.APK and you'll get an AOSP style lock screen.

There actually isn't an AOSP lockscreen apk, contrary to popular belief.

As for the other methods, those would require porting and that's too complicated to explain here. You also may need a library file (lib) that goes with the apk. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Then press my thanks button! :) That is the only real way to thank me on here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

thanks...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

post get link........