Soft Bricked Phone Tried a lot of stuff

Search This thread

hoiychoiynoiy

Feb 10, 2012
recently I tried to put a rom on my phone (koodo s2x), so I rooted it went all good, did a back up.
went to put the mod on holy crap phone is dead
try to do recovery wont work
tried to do odin pda recovery but it wont recognize phone
tried kies recovery wont recognize phone
put a rom on my sd card for stock koodo rom on my phone
loads up but gets stuck on android welcome screen, literally 10 minutes in to get to add google account

Try odin pda for tmobile rom same thing

Please help, pretty desperate I like having the ability to communicate with people

hoiychoiynoiy

Feb 10, 2012
newupdate

I just ran recovery again and now I can run about 10 seconds on first start up without lag then after that it craps out again and goes into unbelievable non forgiving lag mode

guitarhero923

Jun 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure I have the same problem. My phone just sits here doing the very little vibrate it does when it starts. over an over again. I can't access recovery, or download mode, and when I just plug it into the wall, the charge thing shows up for a couple seconds, and then its back to the vibrating and restarts. I'm not even seeing the Samsung screen show up at all. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Fasted12

Jan 28, 2014
I just ran recovery again and now I can run about 10 seconds on first start up without lag then after that it craps out again and goes into unbelievable non forgiving lag mode

i had that problem due to a virus, rogue program, what i did, format usb storage(make sure you save all your music & pictures to ext sd or computer) then reflashed rom making sure to wipe data and such. hope that helps

Last edited:
D

Darth

What Odin version? I found 3.04 best for 4.1.2. No luck at all using Odin 3.07.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk