[Q] factory reset now setup error

Search This thread

Alphaborn

Mar 6, 2014
I did a factory reset on my rooted Bionic. I deleted the setupwizard thinking it would bypass setup and boot t and Now I'm getting a sett up error Unfortunatley, com.motorola setupwizard. controller has stopped.
What can I do to stop the pop up and boot to the phone?
I went into apps and forced closed setup up controller. pop up still showing up.

Last edited:

ShadyDreamer

Mar 5, 2014
Shut down the phone and start it up again. On the Welcome screen, use the 4-corner bypass. Tap the upper-left corner below the status bar, then upper-right the same way, lower-right but actually somewhat to the left going closer to the emergency call button, then lower-left similar to the previous one. After you've done this, you can continue with setting up the phone then fix the problem once you are past the setup screens.

If it doesn't work for you the first time, just keep trying until you figure out the locations to tap. Once you figure it out, it should be easy to do it any future times that you need it.

Last edited:

Alphaborn

Mar 6, 2014
on reboot

Shut down the phone and start it up again. On the Welcome screen, use the 4-corner bypass. Tap the upper-left corner below the status bar, then upper-right the same way, lower-right but actually somewhat to the left going closer to the emergency call button, then lower-left similar to the previous one. After you've done this, you can continue with setting up the phone then fix the problem once you are past the setup screens.

If it doesn't work for you the first time, just keep trying until you figure out the locations to tap. Once you figure it out, it should be easy to do it any future times that you need it.
ap fastboot flash mode (bootfailure)
Invalid otv sp
Invalid hab
Invalid otv
I have flashed roms and im getting install errors using rds lite 6/22 phone return errors

I would like to just flash to cyanogen rom 10.2.1 I don't care about factory rom . if I need to I will do that also.
I have tired many different stock rom versions and still getting the phone return errors. Please help.

Alphaborn

Mar 6, 2014
UPdate on reboot error

As of right now the phone turns on the Boots through the Motorola stock red sign swirling red with robotic arms animations. after the animations
No welcome screen. to bypass just the pop up error. Unfortunately.commotorola setupwixard.comtroler has stopped. and a ok button
I have pushed the ok buttong a lot and nothing.
I am ably to use the pull down menu to get to the settings.
What can I do no

deduct

Aug 27, 2013
fix

Use the appropriate fxz build for your bionic with rsd lite On your PC with your Motorola USB cord and updated Motorola drivers.