[Q] Any GOOD USB Replacement cable ?

Search This thread

CyberManiaK

Feb 22, 2011
California
Anyone know a GOOD usb replacement cable for the GS4 ? My stock one is starting to peel, and want to buy a reliable one or maybe a factory one, because I have tried several ones, sure all of them charge it, but none of them make a reliable connection when I need to use ODIN or ADB including the one that came with my GS2 and some LG phones.

I'm scared of those fake ebay OEM that are clones of the Original Samsung, so any recommendations ?

Thanks.

manast

Jan 14, 2011
Chennai
You can get an original Samsung USB cable from any of the authorized service centers. That's what I did here.

CyberManiaK

Feb 22, 2011
California
You can get an original Samsung USB cable from any of the authorized service centers. That's what I did here.
Thanks I found that my local bestbuy have a Samsung experience kiosk. Maybe they have one.
I bought 2 of these a couple of weeks ago and they work great, no slow charger issues and they fit with my Spigen case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OP8KCM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
have you tried already to access the phone using ODIN ?

ryant35

Feb 17, 2009
Cypress
Now that you brought this up I will be sure to use the cable that came with the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app