Haters gonna Hate! Boot animation and Live wallpaper

Search This thread

Jacosta

Aug 26, 2010
Jersey City
This is a cool boot animation and live wallpaper that I thought was pretty funny and worth sharing. I found it in the Android Themes and Apps section. The resolution is formatted for the Evo but, works perfect on the Vibrant. I am currently running Onyx 4.2 Ulf and the boot animation should work with any 2.2 froyo rom I believe. I did not create this nor am I responsible for anything that goes wrong. Credit for the bootanimation goes to Docninja...Credit for the LW goes to Daneshm90...Enjoy!!! ;)

Here is what it looks like...

Hatersgonnahate.gif

Boot Animation Instructions

(Make a back up of your boot animation you currently installed incase you would like to revert)

1.Download the .zip file located below to root of SD.

2.Using Root Explorer or Astro Manager rename it to bootanimation.zip

3.Copy the .zip file to system/media

4.You will be prompted that file already exists click on replace file. After it finishes replacing file reboot and enjoy!!

Live wallpaper Instructions

Just install as you would any other apk by simply downloading and installing.

All credit for the bootanimation goes to Docninja...Credit for the LW goes to Daneshm90...Enjoy!!!

Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant Onyx 4.2 Ulf Overkill Jfs

Attachments

• bootanimation-evo.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 784
  • haters-boot.jpg
    haters-boot.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:

raverj

Aug 7, 2010
Thats funny isht right there! I dig it thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

darkside79

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
WTF is this? A joke right! Fat kid walking.what the hell does this have to do with android? Call me crazy!

lilmanx01

Aug 30, 2010
Okay quick question, I have a Vibrant and I flashed a Captivate rom so now it boots the AT&T logo and then starts the Vibrant logo and T-mobile animation. How can I just delete that AT&T logo from popping up?

ionic7

Jan 27, 2010
You could get off your ass and google how to delete bootanimations or check the Q and A thread.

Graph.Two

Feb 13, 2009
Los Angeles
Okay quick question, I have a Vibrant and I flashed a Captivate rom so now it boots the AT&T logo and then starts the Vibrant logo and T-mobile animation. How can I just delete that AT&T logo from popping up?

Not the place to be asking, the search function would probably be your best bet. You could have tried using the Vibrant Bible too.

Sent from the almighty Vibrant!!!

lilmanx01

Aug 30, 2010
Not the place to be asking, the search function would probably be your best bet. You could have tried using the Vibrant Bible too.

Sent from the almighty Vibrant!!!

I want to know how to be able to change it all back and forth so I can load this animation. I have def. utilized the search function and the Bible. I found interesting things, but nothing specific enough for me to understand. Again, any help would be appreciated

dmolition

Nov 4, 2009
WTF is this? A joke right! Fat kid walking.what the hell does this have to do with android? Call me crazy!

It is just a wallpaper/boot animation, if you don't like it simply don't say anything. Easy as that. Some people will like it, just like you like some wallpapers and others will not.

demize!

Jun 14, 2008
New York
This is the friggen coolest boot ani.evah! It just needs a Nintendo style March of the baby elephants soundtrack. +77

Don't blame me, blame my keyboard's autocorrection algorithm.

kennyp987

Apr 16, 2007
nyc
Tried it on obsidian v5 and it didnt work...the bootanimation is somewhere else i think because when i pasted to system/media i did not get an overwrite prompt

Vibrant + Obsidian v5 beta

Shagman68

Apr 11, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
I take it this is not compatible with the stock JK2 rom. As I installed it and it does not even see it. The boot ani that is...

Sent from my Vibrant using the XDA app.