[Bootanimation] ANDROID 6.0 - QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (9/15/2015)

Search This thread

jeffro312

May 22, 2014
is there a way you would beable to describe how these boot animations are created.... ive googled the crap out of it furthest i got is a program called samsung theme designer but there are no S5 options?

do i need a program in order to create the qmg files

halomademeapc

Dec 6, 2010
Indianapolis
www.halomademeapc.com
is there a way you would beable to describe how these boot animations are created.... ive googled the crap out of it furthest i got is a program called samsung theme designer but there are no S5 options?

do i need a program in order to create the qmg files
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2217795
this thread describes the process pretty well. I'm going to try to make a proper Lollipop one tonight. The ones I've seen other people put up loop at the wrong part and show a flickering "android" logo which looks awful...

GreenRaccoon

Apr 20, 2011
Austin, TX
Thanks a ton for these awesome boot animations.

Would you be able to add the stock non-carrier or international boot animation? I'd post it here myself, but so far I haven't had any luck finding it.

EDIT

I posted too soon. Found it!

Attachments

• stock_samsung_s5.zip
    1 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Can anyone tell me what this one is, since the photobucket links seem to be broken?

Thanks.

Says "ScottyBeGood" in the URL for it..

The links are not broken, they do work. Photobucket changed their policy to a 10GB free account, which my Library contains over 120GB of gif animations that are linked to the QMG collection, and of course there is now a premium to pay for 120GB of storage.

After root is available on the S6 (and it's available of course) I plan on restoring and expanding the collection. :good:

Reactions: tiboric

kprice8

Apr 23, 2014
Lansing MI
The links are not broken, they do work. Photobucket changed their policy to a 10GB free account, which my Library contains over 120GB of gif animations that are linked to the QMG collection, and of course there is now a premium to pay for 120GB of storage.

After root is available on the S6 (and it's available of course) I plan on restoring and expanding the collection. :good:

Not all S6/S6 Edges are confirmed as being Root supported right now to my knowledge.. Verizon's likely won't be right off the bat.

myedroid

Nov 6, 2010

Sorry, i meant the images, not the links. That was my fault for not posting clearly. :) The ScottyBeGood is the account not the specific animation correct? Trying to download that one, but could not figure out which link to use.

Thanks!

i got this from Misterxtc

Use this as a template and download others from here and give thanks to the OP for the files. I have included the Android L animation from above in this file. Just replace the .qmq files in the system/media folder for something different, also include the PowerOn.ogg in the system/media/audio/ui folder if it's included in the animation for the start up sound.

So other than flashing this via Recovery, what do you do with it? I assumed by the name that this was an app that would allow me to install boot animations, but I don't see anything in my apps list after flashing.

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Try this, just unzip the bootanimation sound, then convert it to .OGG then save it and rename it PowerOn.ogg add it to the media file, change the permissions to rw-r-r and reboot. Enjoy!

If the bootanimation sound plays too long, just trim it with Goldwave. If it plays too short, just make sure the permissions are set to rw-r-r-T. Enjoy!

qr4r6rxc8h7p5b24g.jpg

Here you go mate.
Don't know if this Boot Sound
would go awesome together
with the DC BA but you can try it.

Cheers!!

:laugh:

Top Liked Posts