beats for legend

Search This thread

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
beats audio for legend, I flash the 0317 zip and it does make a difference.

Last edited:

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
Great of you to share. Your comments though, not the damn .zip.

Hey bro!! did you have problem with the zip file??
I see you on CM7 possible its not compatible. i am on crq 1.3 supercharged/turbocharged,oc786/245.
On stock music player i ve it on full vol but now max is 70% is loud and when i use Poweramp only 50% otherwise it blows my ear drum to bits:D and only using my LG 3D earpiece that came with the phone.

Noticable sound quality improvement.Double check with root explorer saw files in respective system folder, just to make sure I ain't fooling myself.

Last edited:

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
Flashed it, there doesn't seam to be a GUI or any thing to control anything, there is no app in the zip, no access to any settings in stock music player. :confused:

sent from my legend, currently using zeubea ics beta0

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
xda-developers > Android Development and Hacking > Android Software Development
(MOD)(PORT)Beats
head over here you will get a better picture

Reactions: ranger4740

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
Guys, the mod you are talking about bricked my Legend.

I was on zeubea's last Alpha, just before intruducing camera ( so ICS ). I Flashed it, newer and older version. When booted Legend, it said "upgrading system Apps", and never stopped showing that prompt. So I restarted to Recovery ( CWM ), Fixed permissions ( as the post says ). It took soooooooo long, and then, bricked. CWM didn't recognise SDcard, zeubea's didn't boot and suddenly bootloader returned locked. I executed from windows some ROM-Updater from HTC and, when not having SDcard in, my phone booted in stock ROM, without WiFi ( it just said "Error" ).

Not sure if this is supposed to happen to every Legend ( looks like it is not, maybe just on ICS Legend ). I just reported.

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
If you did a nandroid just boot to cwm and restore. If no nandroid you will probably have to flash a fresh rom now and start from scratch, I think, unless you can manage to repair your install some how.

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
flashed, How can I use it?

After reading many pages on the beats forum, I found out there is no on or off, no settings, no GUI, no nothing, you flash, its supposed to work. When I flashed it & found no settings and the like, I restored my backup thinking it didn't do anything,
I didn't even listen to any music to see if it worked.

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
If you did a nandroid just boot to cwm and restore. If no nandroid you will probably have to flash a fresh rom now and start from scratch, I think, unless you can manage to repair your install some how.
[ Not sure if this is for me... In the doubt, I write. Sorry for misunderstandings ]
I would have, if I could mount SDcard. But I couldn't,also in CWM. Today HTC Support said that somehow I destroyed Motherboard, so this unhappy event could have happened while installing beats, and may be just coincidence. Not sure.

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
[ Not sure if this is for me... In the doubt, I write. Sorry for misunderstandings ]
I would have, if I could mount SDcard. But I couldn't,also in CWM. Today HTC Support said that somehow I destroyed Motherboard, so this unhappy event could have happened while installing beats, and may be just coincidence. Not sure.

I can't for the life of me see how it could stuff up the motherboard, obviously you can still boot into cwm?
Maybe what's happened is you've some how managed to corrupt your sdcard, if you can, use a card reader in your pc, see if you can read it there, do a scan disc, you might have to format it to fat32 put your rom zip file and try flashing, that might help you out.

Last edited:

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
I can't for the life of me see how it could stuff up the motherboard, obviously you can still boot into cwm?
Maybe what's happened is you've some how managed to corrupt your sdcard, if you can, use a card reader in your pc, see if you can read it there, do a scan disc, you might have to format it to fat32 put your rom zip file and try flashing, that might help you out.

Hi!! Ranger4740, I empathise with him cos I stuffed my i9003, same thing with CWM able to flash but it just goes into bootloop cos internal system corrupted in my i9003 case internal memory chip(sdcard) I went to samsung service they flash new software but goes into bootloop too. They say i have to replace the motherboard, considering using as paperweight:mad: as i have a BRICKED galaxy s too:mad::mad:

I flash zeubea ics beta0 today, but i have not tried flashing the beats script yet, not too sure if it will work on ICS but being gungho I will try it tomorrow as i wanna see how the Beta0 performs first. So far last 8hrs no issues.

Reactions: ranger4740

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012

I formatted SDcard many times, so if the problem was SDcard, now it isn't anymore. I was able to boot in CMW, but without a SDcard mounted ( CMW didn't mount it ) it is quite useless. I think that the cause could be my Legend's age... Removing battery from switched on Legend ( and I did it many times ) could have ruined my Motherboard. Anyway, HTC Service changed it. Now I'm again with a Legend, and going to be REALLY more careful.

Hi!! Ranger4740, I empathise with him cos I stuffed my i9003, same thing with CWM able to flash but it just goes into bootloop cos internal system corrupted in my i9003 case internal memory chip(sdcard) I went to samsung service they flash new software but goes into bootloop too. They say i have to replace the motherboard, considering using as paperweight as i have a BRICKED galaxy s too
Happy to hear I'm not the only idiot :-D It is really sad breaking a so beautiful smartphone, but I payed for my inattention.

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
Sorry to hear it really was stuffed, but happy for you got new one :thumbup:

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
Sorry to hear it really was stuffed, but happy for you got new one :thumbup:
Thanks. With new motherboard it is again harder to plug in headphones... I love it!

Well, I re-installed zeubea's CM9. This time, even if the fault wasn't of this plug in, I want to be REALLY more careful. Has anyone tested this on last zeubea's ROM version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TestBeatsAudiob0317_.zip

Oh i misunderstood sorry, here it is..

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=954037&d=1332130520
    Great of you to share. Your comments though, not the .zip.
    He was talking about the fact that there isn't any zip file attached :D

xda-developers > Android Development and Hacking > Android Software Development
    (MOD)(PORT)Beats
    head over here you will get a better picture

Hi!! Ranger4740, I empathise with him cos I stuffed my i9003, same thing with CWM able to flash but it just goes into bootloop cos internal system corrupted in my i9003 case internal memory chip(sdcard) I went to samsung service they flash new software but goes into bootloop too. They say i have to replace the motherboard, considering using as paperweight:mad: as i have a BRICKED galaxy s too:mad::mad:

I flash zeubea ics beta0 today, but i have not tried flashing the beats script yet, not too sure if it will work on ICS but being gungho I will try it tomorrow as i wanna see how the Beta0 performs first. So far last 8hrs no issues.