cyanogenmod 10.2 camera flash not working

Search This thread

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
Hi I installed the latest stable cyanogenmod using the new installer, however with the camera the flash does not seem to work, the light flash is appearing when taking a picture but the picutre itself does not contain the flash, it is just dark. Anyone know a fix?

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Hi I installed the latest stable cyanogenmod using the new installer, however with the camera the flash does not seem to work, the light flash is appearing when taking a picture but the picutre itself does not contain the flash, it is just dark. Anyone know a fix?

Right before you take the picture, tap on the screen first, then take the picture.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
I would say that you have a bigger issue. Only thing I can suggest is to do a clean install. What rom and what version of Android are you using?

This never happend before, not when I was running stock or PA. Running android 4.3 and 10.2 stable

When I am not using the flash, it does not freeze..

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
This never happend before, not when I was running stock or PA. Running android 4.3 and 10.2 stable

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is cm. It's not a problem for me because I don't take a lot of pictures, so I just live with the having to touch the screen first before I take a flash picture.

Sorry I can't be more help to you.

Reactions: joefso

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is cm. It's not a problem for me because I don't take a lot of pictures, so I just live with the having to touch the screen first before I take a flash picture.

Sorry I can't be more help to you.