[Q] data partition almost full on new rom

Search This thread

Fitz1883

Oct 25, 2013
I am wondering if anyone can help. I installed a new rom and the data partition is showing 9.31GB /9.59GB used. I haven't loaded any additional apps since I started with this rom though, so I don't know what is using the data. Because of this, I can't install new apps.

When I loaded the rom, it shows 9GB free, but then after restarting for the first time, it uses up all 9GB. I've tried wiping and formatting the data in twrp, but it still has the issue.

I'm currently using PAC rom but I also had the same issue with Omni, Slimkat, and liquid smooth.

Any ideas?!!

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I am wondering if anyone can help. I installed a new rom and the data partition is showing 9.31GB /9.59GB used. I haven't loaded any additional apps since I started with this rom though, so I don't know what is using the data. Because of this, I can't install new apps.

When I loaded the rom, it shows 9GB free, but then after restarting for the first time, it uses up all 9GB. I've tried wiping and formatting the data in twrp, but it still has the issue.

I'm currently using PAC rom but I also had the same issue with Omni, Slimkat, and liquid smooth.

Any ideas?!!

I'd say it's time to just wipe the phone using Odin and start over since you've had that issue across a few ROMs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk