[KERNEL][AOSP] 3.4.94 | NINexus-5-Halo61 | FULL -o3 Linaro 4.10

Search This thread

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
Let us all have a moment of silence for our friend we have lost today. Matt Svihel which most of you know as NineInchNails. We've lost a good man today. For any of you wondering who I am. I am the co-founder of Team Hydra which NIN was my fellow co-founder. He was a very good friend of mine and hearing of his passing saddens me greatly. He will be sorely missed.

7sen

Aug 13, 2013
AL KHOBAR
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Let us all have a moment of silence for our friend we have lost today. Matt Svihel which most of you know as NineInchNails. We've lost a good man today. For any of you wondering who I am. I am the co-founder of Team Hydra which NIN was my fellow co-founder. He was a very good friend of mine and hearing of his passing saddens me greatly. He will be sorely missed.

ooh sorry for hear this : (

Tylog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 4, 2013
This is very sad news. I want all the friends and relatives tell my condolences at this point. Very sad.

Regards, Tylog.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
We started as adversaries...then grew to be close friends working together for peace in the forums when forces were trying to disrupt them. I was very happy to see him take on kernel development...he had good teachers! He was a proud man with great ethics and gave XDA many contributions.

You will be missed Matt, my friend!

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
This is what makes communities like xda great, spanning 1000s of miles, beliefs, and whatever else that separate us, but all recognized a rare bird that will be missed. Cheers

aj32541

Nov 11, 2009
MAtt Svihel - NineInchNails

To All: I am Matthews Dad, AJ or Allen James Svihel...... I would like to thank all of you for your comments and condolences. Matt passed away Dec 17, 9:22 am of undetermined cause at this time. He had been complaining of Severe stomach pain for several days and was sent home from work. I cant even begin to express my emotions or feelings of the loss of my only son. Always a kind heart, at 32 years of age his life was just beginning. I KNOW the Android Development Community filled his time greatly and he loved it. Funny thing is, Im quite sure I helped push him along as I originally flashed custom roms to my old HTC HERO. Matt quickly outpaced me and became so knowledgeable . Please keep him in our hearts and prayers.... you may contact me at aj9999@gmail.com

I

rener78

Just stumbled on this thread by "accident" and thought we were talking a band member of NIN but read that's it's the dev Matthew... Never heard of him or used his work or have any links whatsoever with him but I want to pay my respect to the human being Matthew (I think his name is if I'm mistaken sorry) and his family must be real hard on his family specially and his friends, be strong guys and to all the others reading this well enjoy life to the fullest, life is unfair sometimes 32 is way too young to die :( Sad R.I.P to a stranger for me. René from Quebec

Reactions: fitz420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    Kernel Information
    - Based on Franco's N5
    - UC to 96 available 
    - Linux 3.4.94
    - Linaro 4.10 GCC Toolchain [URL] https://github.com/UBERUTILS/linaro-arm-eabi-4.10 [/URL]
    - full -o3 optimazation
    - frandom enabled
    - cortex-a15 optimazations
    - lots extra Linaro flags used
    - Motorola MSM memcpy enhancements
    - NEON optimized
    - faux Sound boost
    - frandom module and init.d script to enable it
    - kernel profiling enabled
    - rwsem_xcgadd_algorithm
    - LZ4 compressed (ramdisk doesnt need compression)
    - sio, fiops, zen, bfq, and vr schedulers
    - kexec enabled (Multirom)
    - just some extras and theres more I forget :)

Code:
    - my family and friends
    - my testers. Thank you.
    - Franco
    - Linaro Development Team
    - Cl3Kener
    - Code Aurora Forum
    - Mr X
    - ThickLizard
    - LaboDJ
    - Faux123..
    - anyone else I've missed

HEAVILY tested for months in private beta testing group.
    1. Can this be used with CM? with Caulkin's non-caf zip yes
    2. Can I flash this over other kernels? yes
    3. Will u include ***** for me? Depends. Ask nicely and don't demand and I'll normally do what I can to accommodate.

Code:
    3/23/14 Halo 11.2 XDA release

4/8/14 Halo 13.2 - going to link to a g+ post here I'm doing in a bit to show more
    Alright sorry guys. I am testing Halo 12 extensively before I give it out. Sorry but that's how I work. Small things but I don't like crap releases. It'll be worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app