[Q] what is a good case to get?

Search This thread

kilme14

Apr 7, 2011
I had one but I didn't like it much..

Does anyone know of any good one I should check out.

Does anyone have reviews on the invisible shield ?

theroffness

Dec 23, 2010
Murrieta
well I can't recommend a good case because mine also isn't very good. As for invisible shield, I don't recommend getting one. It is expensive plus it makes the touch screen harder to use because it isn't smooth like glass. It sorta feels rubbery in a way when you touch it. Try looking for a Vikuiti screen protector for your surround. I don't think there is one yet but when it comes to screen protectors, Vikuiti by 3M is the best I have seen.

Mar 31, 2006
Nashville
well I can't recommend a good case because mine also isn't very good. As for invisible shield, I don't recommend getting one. It is expensive plus it makes the touch screen harder to use because it isn't smooth like glass. It sorta feels rubbery in a way when you touch it. Try looking for a Vikuiti screen protector for your surround. I don't think there is one yet but when it comes to screen protectors, Vikuiti by 3M is the best I have seen.

If you catch one of the many Zagg sales you can get the invisible shields for 1/2-1/3 off. It's not terribly expensive then. Rubbery feeling not withstanding, the Zagg does offer excellent protection against scuffs and scratches. It also gives you a better grip on the phone and makes it less likely to be dropped if you get the full-body protection. It won't do much for drops if it happens, though. For that you probably need a proper shell. For a belt holster, I'm just using one I picked up at a local closeout retailer for about $4 or so. It works great but probably won't work with a shell on the phone though.

valajax

Jan 14, 2011
Santiago
I bought an economic one (rubberized Hard Skin Case - U$3) in ebay. Now is bare and ugly. I do not recommend it.

I bought too 5x Clear LCD Protectors for U$2, and works fine

ijachandra

Apr 10, 2012
case

best ones are available for ebay under $10. considering the value of the phone, there is no piont spending anything more