[REQUEST] T6ULA XA radio.img for Possible LTE Band 4 Enable (T-Mobile/AT&T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jwhood

Mar 4, 2011
baltimore,md
Well isnt some of the mother boards up on ebay,i dont understand y it would be an issue to share radio.img,im getting crappy radio signal and i just switch to simple mobile from go smart and ive tried everything and most of the time it stays on edge and im in baltimore where 4g/lte is strong every where,this radio would help so much!!!

seebeexee

Oct 4, 2007
Salt Lake City, Utah
Well isnt some of the mother boards up on ebay,i dont understand y it would be an issue to share radio.img,im getting crappy radio signal and i just switch to simple mobile from go smart and ive tried everything and most of the time it stays on edge and im in baltimore where 4g/lte is strong every where,this radio would help so much!!!

I absolutely agree. One little file uploaded even just for a few minutes could be a life-saver if it helps unlock the bands we need working.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Where you wouldnt see a problem with it,AT&T ,HTC may...I do have another radio/libs that are only for us edition that I have to ask IF I can give...And yup motherboards are on ebay,if want to throw that at me,ill say this..buy one replace the one in your device then you can take the risk of a possible lawsuit...Ill ask@other us variant radio and see what my source says...no gautuntees

dankduke

Jul 16, 2013
hey guys i have the HTC One Max International Version phone.

I have S-Off, bootloader unlocked, rooted etc the works...

trying to get this phone to work with AT&T LTE

is this possible.. if anyone needs my radio info anything from me just let me know ill send and do whateve to help out...

TIA

thayl0

May 26, 2013
hey guys i have the HTC One Max International Version phone.

I have S-Off, bootloader unlocked, rooted etc the works...

trying to get this phone to work with AT&T LTE

is this possible.. if anyone needs my radio info anything from me just let me know ill send and do whateve to help out...

TIA
It's possible but very few phone know how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0YxfDSgtQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thayl0

May 26, 2013
The linked video has nothing to do with LTE. In fact, it specifically mentions you will NOT get LTE.

I'm failing to understand why that video was linked...

I didn't watch the video I just yotube one max atat and that came up. My bad

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
Tried flashbooting the radio and it failed everytime. Anyone care to make a p98img.zip or whatever it is called and specific name for the max. Those are flashed through hboot.

Or even a flashable zip.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

you need the actual RIL stuffs and build prop to have it work properly as i have LTE on my stock rom but not on virtuous rom ETC

just got my brightstar USA HTC One max

let me dump 4.3 then take 4.4 OTA and dump that for you

the key i believe is in /system/build.prop or in the /system/customize/ACC/**.xml file

Reactions: jwhood

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
I have all these zarboz...if you need lemme know. Check your pm's.. Also folks that feel adventurous....Try flashing the gsm 1.23.1540 base rom in the development forum...if you get lte then you know itll work as thats just a stock based rom... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2509581

you need the actual RIL stuffs and build prop to have it work properly as i have LTE on my stock rom but not on virtuous rom ETC

just got my brightstar USA HTC One max

let me dump 4.3 then take 4.4 OTA and dump that for you

the key i believe is in /system/build.prop or in the /system/customize/ACC/**.xml file

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts