My nexus hot as helll !!

Search This thread

leykon121

Jun 16, 2012
Hello
i got my nexus 5 tree month ego and i did not wanted to root it
BUT !!!
Yesterday i rooted my nexus 5 and i installed android L. now my nexus become SUPPER HOT in erea of camer ( i think its ne CPU that become so hot)
is there any thing i can do to cool it down ?

Enkiduz

Apr 10, 2008
Milano
Hello
BUT !!!
Yesterday i rooted my nexus 5 and i installed android L. now my nexus become SUPPER HOT in erea of camer ( i think its ne CPU that become so hot)

I think You don't have to worry about that, the phone shut itself off if the temperature is too high! Anyway, maybe simply an app that keep the cpu awake even with screen off can be the culprit and then the phone can't cool down.

ps. If You use a custom kernel, the thermal throttle threshold can be increased. In any case, dirty flash and use stock kernel. (i don't know if there are kernels for "L" preview yet)

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hello
BUT !!!

super hot equals what temperature? 20C, 40C, 60C, 200C? super hot could just be a little warm, if your hands are cold. since feel doesn't measure the temperature, feel only gives you an idea if something is hotter or colder than your hand, that's all.

dicecuber

Aug 15, 2013
Vancouver
Hello
BUT !!!

Lol tree month ego :D

Sent from my Nexus 5