curious about a few things

Search This thread

poopet22

Feb 10, 2014
So I'm kinda a newbie to flashing ROMs I just got a galaxy s4 back in November and the official kit kat update killed my expirence with the s4 so I got a refurbished s4 with mk2 baseband and from what I've read the bootloader was locked. I'm on sprint but I've been flashing away like no tomorrow and yes I've been making nandroid backups and everything incase something goes wrong. (I've soft bricked my phone 4 times) but I'm just curious on how to get back to my stock mk2 rom? I've tried restoring my backup from twrp and can't get it to boot it just get stuck in a bootloop. Any help would be really nice.

leaderbuilder

Thing is I only have access to my phone. I don't have a PC I use my phone and my gfs phone to do stuff. Is there anyway to download a flashable zip and install through twrp
If you REALLY want a complete wiped stock phone you'll need a PC (or Mac if you use Heimdall).
If you want to try something (with NO garuantees that'll work and not brick your phone!) you can try Mobile Odin Pro. It'll flash .tars BUT it will not flash the modem. And, like I said it may not work or worse.
So...
Find a PC, download PC Odin 3.07 (or 3.09), Downlaod the tar. Run Odin as administrator and then flash phone. DONE.