SuperSU binary needs to be updated?

Search This thread

Zodiax360

Feb 11, 2014
My rooted android phone was working fine for a few months but just today when i started up SuperSU a message appears "The SU binary needs to be updated" im unable to use CWM or TWRP cause it says root is required for this application even though it has already been rooted my phone model is Sony Xperia ST27a ive already tried unrooting my phone through Bin4ry which is the tool i used to install my root. Ive also tried running the recovery menu on my phone using the Volume down fuction at boot logo which is meant to activate the recovery menu but no recovery menu appears

pjohn23

Jan 3, 2014
My rooted android phone was working fine for a few months but just today when i started up SuperSU a message appears "The SU binary needs to be updated" im unable to use CWM or TWRP cause it says root is required for this application even though it has already been rooted my phone model is Sony Xperia ST27a ive already tried unrooting my phone through Bin4ry which is the tool i used to install my root. Ive also tried running the recovery menu on my phone using the Volume down fuction at boot logo which is meant to activate the recovery menu but no recovery menu appears
theres also an option to choose normal in updating binary.