StormOS for at&t s3

Search This thread

rapsong11

Apr 7, 2012
What is StormOS?

StormOS an exciting new Android based operating system designed exclusively for a streamlined user experience on mobile devices. *StormOS is being developed with an unwavering focus on the user experience.* We are working to bring one of the most versatile and cost effective OS’s to your personal mobile devices.

What Are The Features of StormOS?

-A sleek never before seen graphical user interface that efficiently removes the clutter and simplifies the navigation.

-Innovative dial method allows you to make calls with a single swipe. No more having to seek out the phone app to dial.* Just swipe to the right and dial pad is at your fingers ready for you to punch in who you are calling.

-Easy constant access to your text message is always one touch away.* You can view, send, and receive texts on the fly by touching the bottom of the screen no matter what app you are in.

-The StormOS Drawer App System allows for most efficient way to find, sort, and use all of your apps through a simple folder scheme.

-Integrated quick note taking and reminder creation is a breeze from any screen in the OS. This is the perfect feature for any student or businessperson who is constantly on the go.

-The next evolution of music playback featured with our custom music player. You can listen to all you music on your devices or through your favorite cloud music playing service. (data charges may apply)

-Inventive web browsing has been redefined by the use of the Pegues web Browser built off openGL 3.0.

-Full access to the over a million apps from the familiar Google Play and other common store you already know.

Who Is StormOS For?

While anyone can reap the benefits from StormOS, it is highly beneficial for students and businesspersons.* The operating system is being designed with educational environments and business atmospheres at the forefront of the project.

What Still needs to be done?

-Finalize the Graphical User Interface and System User Interface.

-Complete the development of the custom integrated StormOS apps such as the music player and notes programs.

-Finish the development of the security lock screen.

What Have We Completed So Far on StormOS?

-The advanced Pegues Internet Browser.

-The integrated StormOS Reminders App.

-The innovative StormOS SMS texting and Phone Apps.

-85% of the cutting-edge StormOS User Interface

What Devices Are StromOS Compatible With?
-Nexus 5
-Galaxy s3

-Galaxy S3 and S4

-HTC One M7 and M8,

-Faea F2

Many more to come…

We are at build 0.0.3 right now once we get to build 0.1.0 we will release the flash able zip in this post for everyone to download and try out!!

Here are some screenshots of the UI so far:

1400733277039.jpg

1400733305925.jpg
1400733330050.jpg

We hope you will try out StormOS and please give us feedback of all kinds

Thanks

Team BrainStorm

rapsong11

Apr 7, 2012
We have a alpha build that has known issues should we post the DL link or wait until we fix the bugs??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

mrrocketdog

Oct 27, 2013
hmmm. i vote fix bugs please.
lets start as strong as possible.
thank you for your work and knowledge. still looking forward to.

err on the side of kindness

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
We have a alpha build that has known issues should we post the DL link or wait until we fix the bugs??

I say throw up the link. For those that want to try it and play around. Those that want to wait for stable can wait.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is StormOS?

StormOS an exciting new Android based operating system designed exclusively for a streamlined user experience on mobile devices. *StormOS is being developed with an unwavering focus on the user experience.* We are working to bring one of the most versatile and cost effective OS’s to your personal mobile devices.

What Are The Features of StormOS?

-A sleek never before seen graphical user interface that efficiently removes the clutter and simplifies the navigation.

-Innovative dial method allows you to make calls with a single swipe. No more having to seek out the phone app to dial.* Just swipe to the right and dial pad is at your fingers ready for you to punch in who you are calling.

-Easy constant access to your text message is always one touch away.* You can view, send, and receive texts on the fly by touching the bottom of the screen no matter what app you are in.

-The StormOS Drawer App System allows for most efficient way to find, sort, and use all of your apps through a simple folder scheme.

-Integrated quick note taking and reminder creation is a breeze from any screen in the OS. This is the perfect feature for any student or businessperson who is constantly on the go.

-The next evolution of music playback featured with our custom music player. You can listen to all you music on your devices or through your favorite cloud music playing service. (data charges may apply)

-Inventive web browsing has been redefined by the use of the Pegues web Browser built off openGL 3.0.

-Full access to the over a million apps from the familiar Google Play and other common store you already know.

Who Is StormOS For?

While anyone can reap the benefits from StormOS, it is highly beneficial for students and businesspersons.* The operating system is being designed with educational environments and business atmospheres at the forefront of the project.

What Still needs to be done?

-Finalize the Graphical User Interface and System User Interface.

-Complete the development of the custom integrated StormOS apps such as the music player and notes programs.

-Finish the development of the security lock screen.

What Have We Completed So Far on StormOS?

-The advanced Pegues Internet Browser.

-The integrated StormOS Reminders App.

-The innovative StormOS SMS texting and Phone Apps.

-85% of the cutting-edge StormOS User Interface

What Devices Are StromOS Compatible With?
    -Nexus 5
    -Galaxy s3

-Galaxy S3 and S4

-HTC One M7 and M8,

-Faea F2

Many more to come…

We are at build 0.0.3 right now once we get to build 0.1.0 we will release the flash able zip in this post for everyone to download and try out!!

Here are some screenshots of the UI so far:

1400733277039.jpg

1400733305925.jpg
    1400733330050.jpg

We hope you will try out StormOS and please give us feedback of all kinds

Thanks

Team BrainStorm
    Thread reserved we will have the DL link up very soon please stay tuned