Some Seidio Accessories Now Shipping

Search This thread

xsliver

Oct 24, 2007
thanks for the 411

Not a big jump in the battery, but probably worth it if the phone works out as it should!

nfcrockett

Dec 24, 2009
Indianapolis
Has anybody received the innocase II yet, how's the fit? I should be receiving my innocase II and holster today, hopefully before I leave for work.

edit: finally received my case, it's fits really snug and doesn't look bulky at all, seidio never disappoints

Last edited:

KZIWarrior

Aug 27, 2008
Nashville
Has anybody received the innocase II yet, how's the fit? I should be receiving my innocase II and holster today, hopefully before I leave for work.

edit: finally received my case, it's fits really snug and doesn't look bulky at all, seidio never disappoints

Really?? You apparently didn't have the POS they released for the OG Droid, lol. But I'll agree the case for the Thunderbolt is EXCELLENT. Fits really well, not too bulky and works great with the combo holster. The only thing I don't really like is that it's a bit 'slippery' compared to the naked phone.

KZIWarrior

Aug 27, 2008
Nashville
Can someone that has the innocase 2 in hand snap a pic or two? I never trust company photos. Also, how is it sliding in and out of pockets? My current case sucks big time.

I'll snap some more pics tonight but the company photos are spot on. This is of the phone in the case on the ezeStand that I took for them to judge the fit:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mcalab...authkey=Gv1sRgCJK00N-dyqD4owE&feat=directlink

As you can see it adds a small blue lip all around the phone. It's a two piece "snap" design (two halves slide over the phone from the top and the bottom and snap/lock into place). It doesn't add much dimension, for my large hands it adds just enough to make the device very comfortable. At first I thought it was a little to 'slippery' but now that's it's worn in it's great. Much better than the POSs I dealt with for the OG Droid. Def worth the money (and I got the combo because I love their 'screen in' holster).

madzozs

Oct 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I ended up breaking down and ordering one earlier anyway. My current case is driving me nuts since it stick in my jeans pocket and my work shirt pocket every single time. Thanks though.