[App] Wanam Xposed Offers An Insane Amount Of Customization To Samsung Devices Run

Search This thread

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Yeah, this has a few more tweaks than nottach so far, and some that didn't work before (Quick Setting tile number wouldn't work on my MF3 I337) are working now. Anyone is safe to install and tweak away as long as you're on stock/tw.
EDIT: nottach xposed does have a few more than this at the moment, I was wrong. Specifcally the full battery and headset notification I've noticed so far.

Last edited:

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012
I'm not sure if this is related but after installing this i noticed my mobile connection would randomly switch to h+ in settings. I rebooted and got the padlock. Booted fine still and noticed an extra battery icon. I only enabled the module and looked at the options without checking or changing anything.

Uninstalled and rebooted. No padlock, no extra icon. Goldeneye MH1 with only scrolling cache and call record add ons.

blackguy101

Jun 11, 2012
So I really want to try this out but I have a quick question. As of right now im on MF3 and I am planning on rooting my phone. The only think I would like to be able to do is to have lockscreen widgets on my device while having security enabled such as a pattern lock or password. Will this give me the option to do just that?

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
So I really want to try this out but I have a quick question. As of right now im on MF3 and I am planning on rooting my phone. The only think I would like to be able to do is to have lockscreen widgets on my device while having security enabled such as a pattern lock or password. Will this give me the option to do just that?

nothing will at this time that i know of.

I'm not sure if this is related but after installing this i noticed my mobile connection would randomly switch to h+ in settings. I rebooted and got the padlock. Booted fine still and noticed an extra battery icon. I only enabled the module and looked at the options without checking or changing anything.

Uninstalled and rebooted. No padlock, no extra icon. Goldeneye MH1 with only scrolling cache and call record add ons.

Not sure why you getting this but no issues here working 100% on MF3 Stock my second SG4.

Sent From My Galaxy S 4 SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 Running On New Deadly Venom v8.0.0

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
EDIT: read that wrong, disregard.

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX

The extra icon does sound like something that a tweak/app like this can be responsible for.
Whether it's a one-time glitch or a bug that will recur, who knows.

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2363189
this showed up in the xda news if you're still looking for something, i'd give it a shot

TLK3

Jan 10, 2013
Can you run more than one module that offer similar functionality? Such as wannam and nottach, without causing problems? Which modules takes precedence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ksmkk3

Oct 27, 2012

3minit can do secure lockscreen widgets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I tried doing that specifically and did have some issues. Either enable the same tweaks in both or don't run both.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

3minit isn't much of an option since you have to flash the framework and we can't through recovery (I think there is an app to flash without recovery, but it's risky business.)

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
I know it's not supposed to work. I wasn't expecting it to work. But I tried it anyways.

Slim Bean AOSP 4.3 ROM + Xposed + Wanam all seemed to install fine.
But a reboot or two later, before even selecting any option changes, ended up getting to where it refused to boot into the OS. Even after a factory reset.

Don't jump me, I know it wasn't *supposed* to work.
Guess I just confirmed that for the rest of the 4.3 AOSP guys?

Top Liked Posts