[Q] How to get back to stock from 4.4.2 KK (not OTA)?

Search This thread

mobidutch

Oct 24, 2006
I flashed the UCUCNE5 ROM with custom recovery (TWRP) and rooted. I am probably going to sell my Note 2, and was wondering if there is a way to unroot the device and flash the stock recovery + a stock ROM that enables OTA updates? I don't really care about the KNOX counter, as this device is not under warranty anymore..unless the KNOX counter prevents OTA updates? Thanks!

terpin32

Jul 30, 2012
Just unroot in the settings of supersu and then flash 4.1.1 or 4.3 stock firmware

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: gregsarg

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
I flashed the UCUCNE5 ROM with custom recovery (TWRP) and rooted. I am probably going to sell my Note 2, and was wondering if there is a way to unroot the device and flash the stock recovery + a stock ROM that enables OTA updates? I don't really care about the KNOX counter, as this device is not under warranty anymore..unless the KNOX counter prevents OTA updates? Thanks!

Knox will not affect the OTA...
And likely the only people that would care about Knox would be corporate users needing the container intact. .
Sad to see the note go....g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just unroot in the settings of supersu and then flash 4.1.1 or 4.3 stock firmware