No 3g or H after 2.3.3 update.

Search This thread

crusher1908

Aug 23, 2011
Toluca
Hi, i've just sim unlocked my phone on monday and put the sim of the company of my choice.
The phone came with 2.1 update pre-installed on the phone and i used it for about 3 hours and the "H" for HDSPA was appearing with no problems, even the "E" for edge appears in some places, but when i made the update to the official 2.3.3 firmware my network went down only to EDGE and no H at all, i went to my cell phone company to do a clean up of my number and still only on E, tried a different SIM of the same company and still E, can anyone help me restoring the HDSPA network please? i've read lots of similar issues in other forums and no answers that can help me, i even have tried a downgrade to 2.1 and the E still appearing as the main network, No H, can anyone help me please? thanks.

huzi7868

Jun 26, 2009
you might have to add the internet settings manually go to settings wifi mobile network and apn find online the settings for network and when ya on open apn on phone press menu button and go to new apn and put in the settings and save them it will work

crusher1908

Aug 23, 2011
Toluca
you might have to add the internet settings manually go to settings wifi mobile network and apn find online the settings for network and when ya on open apn on phone press menu button and go to new apn and put in the settings and save them it will work

Thanks but i've already put them into the phone and still only on Edge, haven't tried with SEUS or PC companion, hope that can bring "H" back, and also it's not a hardware issue because i'm sure my phone it's an x10a not a x10i, thanks for the help.