King of Fighters.... OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

noojster

Oct 27, 2011
How can I get a refund?

I paid this from store from way back, and now I cant redownload???

Thanks to all who knows..

How can I get a refund?

I paid this from store from way back, and now I cant redownload???

Thanks to all who knows..

As it is beyond the 15 minute refund window the only way I can see you getting a refund would be to contact GMO directly. REquest the refund and show proof of purchase. Receipt date and number. I have used this process before on a app and the developer refunded me. I would email the developer.

Here is the email address of G-Gee

support-am@ggee.com

Good luck!

Cetus90

Mar 8, 2012
I bought the game and when ever i try to lunch says the R800at is not supported and bunch of korean, i found it on the play store if any one knows how to get it working plz!!

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
It's back on the market English version and now can update to latest version ( updated today) for it to then tell you app launch error your device mite not be supported. :-(

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Ah, so what you mean to say is "For the love of God, back up your APK - cause these mf'ers are on crack!"

Thanks for the heads up.... hopefully this means my youtube and site will stop being slammed with people asking me why it's not on the market :)

EDIT: New version works fine for me :\

Last edited:

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Ah, so what you mean to say is "For the love of God, back up your APK - cause these mf'ers are on crack!"

Thanks for the heads up.... hopefully this means my youtube and site will stop being slammed with people asking me why it's not on the market :)

Tb don't work had my legal version backed up but when installed said was not latest. Now I have the latest says the same device may not be compatible. Don't understand these mofos. It also came available on the amazon market yesterday so that could maybe be better choice. Also had the same on our site :(

NeWCuLTKiNG

Sep 3, 2009
Upstate New York
I bought it says xperia play under supported devices but wont load some geegee screen comes up says error something

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

aussiebum

Dec 5, 2008
EDIT: New version works fine for me :\

What phone u got? Are u on ICS / Android 4.x or still on GB / 2.3.x?

Purchased yesterday and doesn't work on my international Galaxy S2 either. Get the stupid cannot launch app please contact support message :mad: Wish the GGee guys would just get professional and either fix the app.

Noticed a few market comments about incompatibility with ICS...

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
What phone u got? Are u on ICS / Android 4.x or still on GB / 2.3.x?

Purchased yesterday and doesn't work on my international Galaxy S2 either. Get the stupid cannot launch app please contact support message :mad: Wish the GGee guys would just get professional and either fix the app.

Noticed a few market comments about incompatibility with ICS...

Xperia PLAY R800a. No frills, just stock 2.3.4.

Sent from my R800a using XDA

NeWCuLTKiNG

Sep 3, 2009
Upstate New York
Got this to work on 2.3.4 need to edit the build.prop to 2.3.7 or ics works also

App updated fixes issues on 2.3.4

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Last edited:

DeadlyDazza

Jul 3, 2010
Says in the description...
"**This application does not work with rooted devices."
??

Anyone confirm?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    King of Fighters Android was released to the Android Market today. Its virtually the same as it is on G-Gee, in fact when you go to download the additional files it uses a web based G-Gee downloader to download & install the 600mb of additional files. It does use and apk for the King of Fighters and it is xperia play optimized but does NOT show up in the games launcher (bummer).

yXUGfardie-60pAvngvZPx7-Hu239NeaZxVmY9LxJTOxjigVRywHIUOZ42jGNo-rhCs=w705

kof_android_01_thumb.jpg

kof-android5.jpg

kof-android6.jpg

---- MY VIDEO REVIEW (G-Gee Version - Last Week)----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDRPF401OE&context=C4bb282eADvjVQa1PpcFNCzkB1AdtIi_J-13q6QHbXHIAOBqUKeGM

Description

Enjoy the complete KOF experience on your Android devices!
    GAME FEATURES
    From art direction to gameplay, THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android brings the complete KOF experience to the Android platforms. The gorgeous graphics of the world-famous fighting series have been faithfully recreated, taking full advantage of the latest Android hardware. The use of the Virtual Pad/Joystick perfectly reproduces KOF’s controls, creating a simple, user-friendly play-style to easily perform special moves and combinations.

Five modes of gameplay!
    “THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android” features five game modes: “Team Battle” for classic KOF 3-on-3 battles, “Single Battle” for 1-on-1 fights, “Endless” mode for an endurance challenge with just one life, “Challenge” mode where players needs to complete a variety of character-specific tasks, and “Training” mode where players can practice the Virtual Pad-based controls and learn combos.

20 legendary fighters battle for glory!
    The formidable roster of “THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android” features 20 classic characters, including Kyo Kusanagi, K’, Ash Crimson, and Billy Kane!

Unlock trading cards, illustrations and other bonus content!
    Various bonus content can be unlocked during gameplay and viewed within the game’s “Gallery” mode. Here players will find premium trading cards based on original SNK PLAYMORE illustrations, various art and rough sketches of KOF characters, KOF Team novel stories from the THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII and many more hidden treasures that fans can’t afford to miss!

**Registration for a free membership to G-Gee is required upon playing this game.
    **Ranking functions and SNS features will be provided in the near future.

**Confirmed devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Sony Ericsson Xperia acro, Xperia play
    **Please note that not all Android devices, excluding the above mentioned, are supported nor guaranteed to be supported.

MARKET LINK:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ggee.vividruntime.gg_1403
    King of Fighters Android was released to the Android Market today. Its virtually the same as it is on G-Gee, in fact when you go to download the additional files it uses a web based G-Gee downloader to download & install the 600mb of additional files. It does use and apk for the King of Fighters and it is xperia play optimized but does NOT show up in the games launcher (bummer).

yXUGfardie-60pAvngvZPx7-Hu239NeaZxVmY9LxJTOxjigVRywHIUOZ42jGNo-rhCs=w705

kof_android_01_thumb.jpg

kof-android5.jpg

kof-android6.jpg

---- MY VIDEO REVIEW (G-Gee Version - Last Week)----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDRPF401OE&context=C4bb282eADvjVQa1PpcFNCzkB1AdtIi_J-13q6QHbXHIAOBqUKeGM

Description

Enjoy the complete KOF experience on your Android devices!
    GAME FEATURES
    From art direction to gameplay, THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android brings the complete KOF experience to the Android platforms. The gorgeous graphics of the world-famous fighting series have been faithfully recreated, taking full advantage of the latest Android hardware. The use of the Virtual Pad/Joystick perfectly reproduces KOF’s controls, creating a simple, user-friendly play-style to easily perform special moves and combinations.

Five modes of gameplay!
    “THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android” features five game modes: “Team Battle” for classic KOF 3-on-3 battles, “Single Battle” for 1-on-1 fights, “Endless” mode for an endurance challenge with just one life, “Challenge” mode where players needs to complete a variety of character-specific tasks, and “Training” mode where players can practice the Virtual Pad-based controls and learn combos.

20 legendary fighters battle for glory!
    The formidable roster of “THE KING OF FIGHTERS Android” features 20 classic characters, including Kyo Kusanagi, K’, Ash Crimson, and Billy Kane!

Unlock trading cards, illustrations and other bonus content!
    Various bonus content can be unlocked during gameplay and viewed within the game’s “Gallery” mode. Here players will find premium trading cards based on original SNK PLAYMORE illustrations, various art and rough sketches of KOF characters, KOF Team novel stories from the THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII and many more hidden treasures that fans can’t afford to miss!

**Registration for a free membership to G-Gee is required upon playing this game.
    **Ranking functions and SNS features will be provided in the near future.

**Confirmed devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Sony Ericsson Xperia acro, Xperia play
    **Please note that not all Android devices, excluding the above mentioned, are supported nor guaranteed to be supported.

MARKET LINK:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ggee.vividruntime.gg_1403
    It's back on the market English version and now can update to latest version ( updated today) for it to then tell you app launch error your device mite not be supported. :-(

Is clear, you never have played the classic kof series.

Boy, I played with all KOF's not only on the emulator but on arcade machines and consoles (PSX, Dreamcast). It was my first game on N-Gage. I'm playing in worst part ever KOF XIII on PC for few months. So don't make me laugh. I say it again - for now there is no option of button assign - even if it will be - You don't get full option - Weak kick/pucnh, strong puch/kick.