[Q] Notifications off at night

Search This thread

lewis-brooks

Oct 17, 2009
Anybody got a good app for turning notifications off at night but allow certain contracts to ring? Also looking to disable the LED light and sound etc

So far only app I have on my Z2 is Quiet Sleep which does the phone calls and sound.

pauley

May 28, 2010
Anybody got a good app for turning notifications off at night but allow certain contracts to ring? Also looking to disable the LED light and sound etc

So far only app I have on my Z2 is Quiet Sleep which does the phone calls and sound.

Check out Nights Keeper. I've been using it for several months now on a few different HTC phones & love it. There isn't an option to disable the LED, unless via stamina mode perhaps, but otherwise it should be what you're looking for.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nightskeeper

Edit: Sorry, you've already accomplished the same thing with Quiet Sleep that Nights Keeper does I think. I'll leave in case someone else could use it & stumbles onto this thread.

Last edited:

hillbicks

Jun 13, 2012
I'm using tasker for that. As soon as the phone is docked and in my Wifi I turn off all the sounds and the LED notification. Turn on all the sounds as soon as I undock the phone. Works just fine. You can also define either a single contact or all your favorite contacts to ring regardless of that setting. Same goes for received texts.

Sent from my SGP511 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tomo1971

Apr 21, 2012
Fife
Another vote for nights keeper. I was working night shift where I had finished my work allocated I would go back home to bed. I'd set it up so only certain people could get through (ie the boss and office) whether that be bus sms or call.

It's got a handy feature whereby, if anyone calls more than a predetermined number of times (you choose) there call will get through after x amount of tries.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk