Carbon rom on LWW stuck on boot screen.

Search This thread

zestken

Jul 12, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm quite a noob when it comes to rooting and installing rom. I've a Sony LWW running CWM-based Recovery v.6.0.2.8 with CM 4.1.2.
Kernel version is. 2.6.32.9-FXP.

I was intalling the rom from this thread " [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonRom KitKat [ Mini/Mini Pro/Active/LWW ][25-05-2014]" Coconut version.

I did a clean wipe before install but getting stuck on the Carbon Boot screen. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

Thank you.

Swapnil Kadlag

Oct 6, 2013
Mumbai
Hi everyone, I'm quite a noob when it comes to rooting and installing rom. I've a Sony LWW running CWM-based Recovery v.6.0.2.8 with CM 4.1.2.

I was intalling the rom from this thread " [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonRom KitKat [ Mini/Mini Pro/Active/LWW ][25-05-2014]" Coconut version.

I did a clean wipe before install but getting stuck on the Carbon Boot screen. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

Thank you.
There is one person named GOOGLE who can answer all of ur questions
& also there is seperate Q&A thread for it
GOOGLE it

Reactions: zestken

sud.vastav

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 5, 2013
Manipal
Did you flash kernel from the zip before flashing the ROM? And if yes then did you format /system, /data and /cache? Since you're coming from old partition table, formatting the above is necessary.

Edit: Please post your questions in Q&A section.
Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: zestken

zestken

Jul 12, 2012
Resolved

Did you flash kernel from the zip before flashing the ROM? And if yes then did you format /system, /data and /cache? Since you're coming from old partition table, formatting the above is necessary.

Thanks it was the kernel indeed. I flashed my phone with the kernel and it worked. Sorry for the bother.

@Swapnil Kadlag ... Guess I didn't google that enough. Yesterday I did and got the solution. Thanks too.

Reactions: Swapnil Kadlag

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please help.

Thank you.
    There is one person named GOOGLE who can answer all of ur questions
    & also there is seperate Q&A thread for it
    GOOGLE it

Resolved

Thanks it was the kernel indeed. I flashed my phone with the kernel and it worked. Sorry for the bother.

@Swapnil Kadlag ... Guess I didn't google that enough. Yesterday I did and got the solution. Thanks too.